Sequel: No Goodbyes This Time
Status: Done.

The Times I Had With Them.

Pettigrew Isn't Dead.

"Very well." Lupin said and gave Black his wand. "Kill him, but wait one more minute, Harry has the right to know why."

"I know why." Harry said. "You betrayed my parents! You're the reason they're dead!"

"No, Harry it wasn't him, somebody did betray your parents but it was somebody, until quite recently, I believed to be dead!" Lupin said.

"Who was it then?" Harry asked.

"Peter Pettigrew!" Sirius said. "He's in this room right now! Come out, come out Peter! Come out, come out and play!"

"Expelliarmus!" Snape said, entering the room. The wand in Sirius' hand dropped to the floor. "Ah, vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you."

"Severus." Lupin said.

"I told Dumbledore you were helping an old friend into the castle and now, heres the proof." Snape hissed.

"Brilliant Snape." Sirius said. "Once again you put your keen and penetrating mind to the task that, as usual, has come to the wrong conclusion. Now if you'll excuse us, Remus and I have some unfinished business to attend to." Professor Snape held his wand at Sirius' neck.

"Give me a reason, I beg you." Snape said.

"Severus, don't be a fool." Lupin said.

"He can't help it, it's a habit by now." Sirius said.

"Be quiet!" Snape growled. "Look at you two, quarelling like an old married couple."

"Why don't you run along and play with your chemistry set!" Sirius snarled. Snape pressed his wand down harder.

"I could do it, you know. But why deny the dementors. They're so longing to see you. Do I detect a flicker of fear? Yes, the dementors kiss, one can only imagine what that must be like to endure. It's said to be nearly unbearable to witness but I'll do my best." Snape said. I slowly pulled the wand out of my pocket and I saw Harry gently taking Hermione's.

"Severus, please." Lupin said.

"After you." Snape said and gestured for us to leave. Harry and I lifted our wands and pointed them at Snape.

"Expelliarmus!" We yelled and Snape was pushed against a wall and bits of wood fell on top of him.

"Harry! Hayley! What did you just do?" Ron said.

"You attacked a teacher!" Hermione said in awe.

"Tell me about Peter Pettigrew!" Harry said, his wand pointing at Sirius and mine at Lupin.

"He was at school with us, we thought he was our friend." Lupin said.

"No, Pettigrew is dead!" Harry said. He looked at Sirius. "You killed him!"

"No, he didn't!" Lupin stood in front of Sirius. "I thought so too until you mentioned seeing Pettigrew on the map."

"The marauders map?" I said. "You've been using it well then."

"The map was lying then!" Harry ignored me.

"The map never lies!" Sirius said. "Pettigrew is alive and he's right there!" He pointed at Ron. I stared at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Telepathic mind connections with Harry Potter. Hayley, I just can't.
-Ellie x