Sequel: No Goodbyes This Time
Status: Done.

The Times I Had With Them.

This Heart Here.

"Mental, that one." Ron said. Hermione looked up and stood.

"Hermione? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Harry!" She called out and pointed at the moon. It was a full moon. I stared at Lupin. His pupils went large as he began turning into a dog.

"Remus, my old friend! Have you taken your potion tonight?" Sirius said, running towards Lupin. He cried out and begin to collapse. Sirius put his arms around Lupin. "You know the man you truly are, Remus! This heart is where you truly live! This heart here!" They dropped their wands in the struggle. "This flesh is only flesh!" Peter took a wand an pointed it at his head.

"Expelliarmus!" I yelled. The wand flew out of his hand. Peter grinned, waved and then turned into a rat again. Peter ran away. Harry chased after him.

"Harry!" Hermione said, I pulled him back behind me.

"Remus! Remus!" Sirius said. Lupin cried out as his skin and hands changed. His clothes ripped, his legs lengthened. I put the other three behind me. "Run! Run!" We were stuck to the ground. Lupin's nose grew and he was fully changed into a dog. Lupin threw Sirius through the air and down the hill. He bent down and whimpered.

"Wait! Wait." Hermione said. "Professor?" He looked up at her with sad eyes. "Professor Lupin?" He howled loudly.

I pulled her back behind me. He walked towards us. Snape appeared out of the hole and looked at us.

"There you are, Potter!" He growled. Ron pointed at Lupin as he growled. Snape turned and shoved us behind him, protecting us.

Lupin swiped at Snape and Hermione screamed. He went for another swipe at us when Sirius as the dog ran to push him away from us. Sirius growled. They both ran at each other and began fighting. They bit each other furiously. Snape kept us behind him. Sirius ran and Lupin chased after him.

"Sirius!" Harry said and followed them both.

"Come back here, Potter!" Snape yelled.

"Harry!" I yelled.

"No! You're staying put, Amsterdam." Snape said.

Suddenly, a howling came out of the forest. Lupin chased after it. Harry chased Sirius down the hill.

"What do we do now, Professor?" Hermione asked.

"Get back to the castle. We must warn Dumbledore immediately." Snape said, rushing us back to Hogwarts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Snape's being all protective. Awh. <3
-Ellie x