Sequel: No Goodbyes This Time
Status: Done.

The Times I Had With Them.

Underage Patronuses

I looked around the cabins, trying to find one that looked comfortable. It seemed like almost everyone was late along with me. I sat in one by myself and looked out the window to try and find people I knew. I saw some people I recognised, some tiny first years, no one who really jumped out at me.

Just as I thought all my friends had missed the train, the Weasley's erupted through the wall. I grinned. Hermione and Harry followed after them. They must have spent their last bits of summer together. Mrs Weasley rushed them all onto the train, they must be late as usual. I stared at my window, waiting for any of them to appear. The twins appeared on opposite sides of the doors. They opened them both.

"Miss us, Amsterdam?" They said in unison, both with a cheeky smile spread across their faces. They liked to call me by my last name.

"Of course I did!" I said, jumping up to hug them both.

"May we sit with you, Miss Hayley?" Fred asked. I nodded.

"Take a seat." I said. Fred sat next to me and George sat opposite us. "So what did you two get up to over the summer? I'm almost afraid to ask." The train moved into action.

"Worked on some more joke products. We'll show you at the castle." George said proudly.

"... If Filch doesn't confiscate them." Fred added.

"If he does, we can always confiscate it back." I murmured. "I have my ways."

"We know you do, Amsterdam." Fred grinned widely.

All of a sudden, the train halted.

"This isn't it, we're not even half way to Hogwarts." I complained, looking out the window. The lights went out. The sky was dark and the window began to freeze. Ice plated the window, cracking under my touch.

"It can't be." Fred and George said in unison.

"Dementors? On the Hogwarts Express? Hardly." I pressed my lips together.

"They could be looking for..." Fred leaned in closer to my face and whispered, "Sirius Black."

"Why would he be going to Hogwarts? He wants to learn how to turn a cat into a toad? I doubt it."

"Nah, he's after Harry." George whispered.

"That's why the dementors would be looking here." Fred muttered.

"To see if Sirius is on the train." I looked up at the windows on the door. A dark figure floated down the hallway. I grabbed Fred's hand in fear.

"Don't. Move." George whispered. It stopped by our door, then kept floating along. I breathed out. Fred was looking at my hand. I let him go and stared at the floor. Why did I do that?

A white light burst out of the cabin next to us. Someone was using a patronus.

"That's Potter's cabin." Fred whispered.

"But they're only third years. How would they know how to use a patronus?" I asked. Fred and George shrugged their shoulders. "Strange."
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter so quickly. Weeew. Comment or I'll just- AVADA KEDAVRA!
-Ellie x