Sequel: No Goodbyes This Time
Status: Done.

The Times I Had With Them.

Saving Buckbeak.

"What just happened?" Harry asked, looking around. Hermione looked up at the clock.

"Seven thirty. Where were we at seven thirty?" Hermione asked.

"Going to Hagrids." I said.

"Come on. We can't be seen!" Hermione said to Harry.

"Where's Ron?" Harry asked as we ran out, down the stairs of the clock tower, into the courtyard and out towards Hagrids hut. "Hermione! Hayley! Wait! Will you please tell me what it is we're doing?" I looked around the corner and saw us fighting Malfoy. "That's us. This is not normal!" I pushed Harry back. I pulled the time turner out.

"This is a time turner, Harry. McGonagall gave it to us, first term. This is how we've been getting to our lessons all year." I said.

"You mean, we've gone back in time?"

"Yes." Hermione said. "Dumbledore obviously wanted us to return to this moment." I looked back around the corner.

"Clearly something happened that he wants us to change." I said. I watched past me punch Malfoy in the face.

"Good punch." Harry said.

"Thanks." I said and smiled. "Malfoy's coming, quick, hide!" We ran back onto the bridge and jumped out a hole in the wall. I listened to Malfoy muttering as he ran down the bridge.

"I'll get that girl, no matter how pretty she is."

"Get your head together, Draco!" Crabbe said. Their voices trailed off. I sneaked down and watched past us run down the hill to Hagrids. I ran up to the rock pillar and looked down at us entering his hut.

"Look, Buckbeak is still alive." Harry said.

"Of course, remember what Dumbledore said?" Hermione recalled. "If we suceed, more than one innocent life could be spared. Let's go." We ran down the steps and hid through the trees when we got closer. Past me was whispering to Buckbeak about how I was going to beat up Malfoy. I felt a tiny bit bad for Draco. Getting beat up by the girl he has a crush on. Oh well, he'll live.

We hid behind some trees pumpkins just as past me hid behind some closer to the hut. Fudge, Dumbledore and the man in black were getting closer to the hut.

"Why aren't we leaving?" I asked. I looked down at a rock that looked exactly like the ones that we're thrown into the hut. I picked one up and threw it into the window. Something smashed inside. I threw another one, which hit Harry in the head.

"That hurt." Harry said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Sorry." I whispered. "Quick, past me is coming, behind the trees!" We ran behind the trees and froze. We peeked behind the trees at us hiding behind the pumpkins. Hermione pulled a branch out of her sight.

"Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?" She asked and snapped a twig when she stepped forward. She quickly hid back behind the tree again as past Hermione looked around for us.

"I thought I just saw... never mind." Past Hermione said. They ran back up the hill.

"Now!" I said and walked slowly up to Buckbeak. He looked up at me and I quickly bowed to him. He bowed back the laid his head back down. I pulled his chain off the stick. "Buckbeak, come on, come with me." I tugged at his chain but he didn't move. Harry tried to help me pull it.

"Keep trying, come on!" Hermione whispered.

"The ferrets, get the ferrets." I said to Hermione. She tied them around her stomach and held one out in her hand.

"Come on, come on Buckbeak." She caught his attention. He got up and she threw one up for him to eat. She held another one out and he followed us into the woods. Buckbeak nipped at the ferrets tied to her hoodie. We watched Fudge look around in awe for him.

"I saw him just now!" He said.

"It couldn't have been Hagrid, he was with us the whole time." Dumbledore said.

"Righ'." Hagrid said. The man in black lifted his axe into the air slowly and sliced open a pumpkin.

We ran through the forest, throwing a few ferrets now and again to keep Buckbeak motivated.

"Now what?" Harry asked.

"We save Sirius." I said.

"How?" Harry asked.

"No idea." I said, leaving Buckbeak with a few ferrets and running up the hill to where I thought the Whomping Willow was. I was right. "Look, it's Lupin."

"Immobilious!" He called out to the tree and slipped down the hole.

"And Snape's coming." Hermione said. Snape followed Lupin down the hole.

"And now we wait?" Harry asked.

"And now we wait." Hermione said. We sat down together and watched the clouds pass over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long, LONG chapter. Weeeeew. Beakbuck's all good! HOORAH! So Draco definitely likes Hayley. Ew gross, Slytherin. (;
-Ellie x