Sequel: No Goodbyes This Time
Status: Done.

The Times I Had With Them.

Didn't Think About That.

Bats screeched as the flew over us. I saw Buckbeak snatch one from the air. He started jumping around, trying to catch as many as he could.

"At least someone is enjoying themselves." I said.

"Yeah." Harry said. "Before, down by the lake when I was with Sirius, I did see someone. That someone made the dementors go away."

"With a patronus?" Hermione asked. "I heard Snape telling Dumbledore. According to him only a really powerful wizard could have conjured it."

"It was my dad." Harry said. "It was my dad who conjured the patronus."

"Harry, your dad's-" Hermione started.

"Dead, I know." Harry said. "I'm just telling you what I saw."

"Here we come." I said, seeing us pull Ron out of the hole and put him on one of the roots of the Whomping Willow. I stood up, ready to help where I could.

"You see Sirius talking to me there." Harry said. "He's asking me to come live with him."

"That's great." Hermione said.

"Then we're free and I'll never have to go back to the Dursley's. It'll just be me and him. We could live in the country, some place you can see the sky. I think he'll like that after all those years in Azkaban." We watched as Lupin started turning into a werewolf again.

"Run! Run!" Past Sirius cried. Past Hermione screamed when past Lupin took a swipe at her. Past Lupin roared as past Sirius pushed him over.

"Let's go." I said, running around the Whomping Willow and watching down from the forest. Past Lupin was getting closer to past Harry, about to tear him apart. I looked around for something to draw him away. I started howling loudly like another werewolf, to catch Lupin's attention. Harry covered my mouth.

"What are you doing?!" Harry said.

"Saving your life!" I said and howled again. Past Lupin looked over from us to Past Harry, us to Harry.

"Thanks." Harry said. Past Lupin began bowling down the hill towards us. "Great, now he's coming for us."

"Yeah, didn't think about that." I said. "Run!"

We turned and ran back into the forest, doing our best not to trip over tree roots or stones, now was not the best time to be clumsy. I looked back and Lupin was much closer to us than I thought he was. He could travel fast. Harry fell over a small hill, I grabbed his hand and pulled him up quickly and kept running. We hid behind a large tree and kept very quiet. I didn't even want to breathe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahaha, Hayley's so brave but so stupid.
-Ellie x