Sequel: No Goodbyes This Time
Status: Done.

The Times I Had With Them.

The Bravest.

"You did well tonight, Buckbeak. If I had any ferrets, I'd give you them all." I said. Buckbeak looked excited as soon as I said ferrets. I laughed at him.

"I'll be forever greatful for this. To all of you." Sirius said.

"I want to go with you." Harry said.

"One day, perhaps. For some time my life will be too unpredictable. Besides, you're meant to be here." Sirius said, holding Harry's shoulders.

"But you're innocent!" Harry said.

"And you know it." Sirius said, sitting Harry down and crouching down to talk to him. "For now, that'll do." I nudged Hermione and we tended to Buckbeak so that Harry and Sirius could be alone to talk. "I expect you're tired of hearing this, but you look so like your father. Except your eyes. You have-"

"My mother's eyes." Harry interrupted.

"It's cruel that I got to spend so much time with James and Lily when you were so little. But know this, the ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them. In here." Sirius but his hand on Harry's heart. Sirius stood as Harry clung to his heart. I helped Sirius back onto Buckbeak. "You really are the brightest witch of your age." He said to Hermione. "And you," He turned to me, "the bravest." I beamed. Buckbeak screeched then ran off. We watched as Sirius flew away with Buckbeak off into the moonlight.

The clock began chiming. I looked at Hermione.

"We have to get back." I said, running toward the inside of the clock tower and up the stairs. I watched the cogs of the clock moving as we ran towards the hospital wing. We just arrived as Dumbledore closed the doors to the hospital wing.

"Well?" He said.

"He's free. We did it." Harry said.

"Did what?" Dumbledore said and waved. "Goodnight." I opened the doors and past us just disappeared with the time turner. Ron looked at us and then where past us were just standing.

"How did you get there? I was talking to you there!" Ron looked frustrated and confused. "No, you were there!"

"What's he talking about, Harry?" I asked.

"I don't know. Honestly, Ron, how can somebody be in two places at once?" Harry said. Hermione and I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahahaha, you sah silly Ron. Ahaha. Ha.
-Ellie x