Sequel: No Goodbyes This Time
Status: Done.

The Times I Had With Them.

Mischief Managed.

I sat in the great hall back with Fred and George again the next day and Harry's owl, Hedwig, had dropped off a package for Harry. Ron, who was hobbling around with a crutch, had already taken the liberty of opening it for Harry before he'd even come downstairs.

"Where ever did you get it?" Neville asked Harry as he entered the room.

"Can I have a go, Harry? After you, of course." Seamus said.

"What are you all talking about?" Harry asked.

"Quiet!" Ron said. "Let the man through. I, uh, didn't mean to open it, Harry. It was, uh, badly wrapped and, uh, they made me do it!" He pointed at Fred, George and I.

"Did not!" We said. Harry pulled back the brown paper to reveal a broomstick. But not just any broomstick.

"It's a firebolt." I said. "Fastest broom in the world." Harry touched it.

"For me?" Harry said, looking amazed. "Who sent it?"

"No one knows!" Ron said. Hermione picked up a long grey feather. I recognised that it was one of Buckbeak's feathers.

"This came with it." She said.

We followed Harry outside into the clock tower courtyard with his broom. Everyone was babbling and asking questions and Harry mounted it.

"We're bound to win the Quidditch cup now!" "Yeah, let's see!" "How fast is it, Harry?" "How much would you pay for that?"

Harry suddenly flew off from the ground and into the air. He moved so fast it was hard for my eyes to keep up with him. Everyone began cheering him on. I clapped and shook my head. No one could beat our team now.
♠ ♠ ♠
All done. In a day. Pew pew, I'm awesome. Sequel will begin later. (;
-Ellie x