Sequel: No Goodbyes This Time
Status: Done.

The Times I Had With Them.

Blood Traitors.

We leaned our heads out into the hall. The dementor was gone and the lights had turned back on.

"I'm going to have a look. Are you two coming?" I announced, standing up. They nodded and followed me to Potter's cabin. I opened the door the find Harry knocked out, Hermione sitting on the ground beside him and Ron sitting opposite them. Next to Harry was a man, no idea who he was.

Hermione looked up. "Yes?"

"Is he okay?" I asked, kneeling down next to Harry, trying to make a diagnosis.

"He'll be fine soon." The man said. "You saw the dementor then?" We nodded.

"It was looking for... HIM, was it?" George asked. The man nodded.

"I'm sorry, I'm Remus Lupin, your new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher." The man said.

"Looking a bit pale there, Ron?" Fred said, grinning.

"I just saw a bloody dementor try to suck my best friend's soul out! I'm not exactly gonna look like a spring daisy!" Ron complained.

"Come on, let's go back to our cabin before someone else fancies the look of it." I said, leaving the cabin. "Better get changed in a minute anyway." I pushed open our door and pulled my robes out of the overhead locker. I went down to the bathrooms to get changed.

In my robes, I walked down the hallways slower, staring down the first years. Fresh meat. Some of these first years look like wimps. Easy to pull pranks on. Fred and George will be pleased.

"Amsterdam." I stopped and turned.

"Malfoy. What do you want?" I hissed.

"You still with those Weasley boys?" Malfoy smirked.

"Yes, what's it to do with you?"

"They're no good. Blood traitors. Just remember, I know you're pure blood. There's a seat in my cabin for you, if you like." His words angered me. I pulled my wand out of my pocket and held it under his chin.

"Don't ever say that to me again. Got it, Malfoy? Now, get out of my face." I growled and shoved him backwards. He stumbled back and receded back into his cabin. I love my wand. Pure black. I still remember how Mr. Ollivander described it. 'Ebony wood, very dense, ten and three quarter inches long. It has a core of merfolk hair.'

"That was brilliant!" The twins appeared behind me.

"Was it?" I asked.

"You gave Malfoy a run for his money." Fred said.

"We're lucky you're our friend, we'd be goners." George added, punching my shoulder.

"I suppose. Let's grab our stuff, we're almost there." I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three chapters! Aren't I magical! Pun intended. Comment or the nargles will get you.
-Ellie x