Sequel: No Goodbyes This Time
Status: Done.

The Times I Had With Them.

He's Been Sighted.

I sat down in the Great Hall with the twins. I overheard Malfoy boasting about his hurt arm, saying that he could've lost it. I shook my head.

"You really don't like that Malfoy boy, do you?" Fred asked.

"I really hate him." I muttered, drinking a cup of pumpkin juice.

"Or maybe you like him, that's why you hate him, you just cover it up." George teased, poking my arm.

"AMSTERDAM HAS A CRUSH! AMSTERDAM HAS A CRUSH!" They both called out. I punched George in the arm.

"Ow!" He whined, clutching his arm.

"I do not!" I hissed.

"What's this I hear? You gotta crush, ay?" I sighed and turned to Malfoy.

"No I don't, if I did it would be none of your business."

"Bet it's Longbottom, you saved him from that book this morning, you love him now, don't you?" Malfoy said.

"No I don't." I growled. I saw Neville turning red. "Ignore him Neville. He's just jealous."

"Why would I be jealous of Longbottom?" Malfoy laughed. I swung my legs over the seat and put my face directly next to his.

"Because he gets to see me more than you do, doesn't he?" I whispered into his ear. "Yes, I'm right, aren't I? I've seen you looking at me, Draco. Nice try, but it's not going to happen." I heard Malfoy swallow loudly. I was making this up of course, but by the looks of it, I seemed to be correct. I walked back to my table and sat in between Fred and George again. Draco looked flustered.

"What's wrong, Malfoy? A bit hot and bothered?" Fred asked. Draco quickly turned away to hide his red face.

"So maybe it's the other way round then?" George muttered. "Malfoy's got a crush on you!"

"Looks like he does. Poor boy. Getting his arm nearly cut off and his heart broken in one day. You vicious girl, Hayley." Fred said, grinning.

"He'll manage."

"He's been sighted! He's been sighted!" Seamus announced, clutching a newpaper.

"Who?" Dean asked.

"Sirius Black!" Seamus said. I leaned over to look at the Daily Prophet.

"Dufftown!" Hermione exclaimed. "That's not far from here."

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?" Neville asked nervously.

"With dementors at every entrance?" Hermione asked.

"Dementors. He's already slipped past them once, hasn't he?" Seamus said. "Who is to say he won't do it again?"

"That's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands." Dean said. I looked at Harry. He look petrified.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wee-woo-wee-woo. Chapter update alert.
-Ellie x