Sequel: No Goodbyes This Time
Status: Done.

The Times I Had With Them.

Zonko's And The Fat Lady.

I stood out in the snow with the twins in my black jeans and red hoodie. Today was the Hogsmeade trip.

"Now remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege. Should your behaviour reflect poorly on the school in any way that privilege will not be extended again." Professor McGonagall said. I handed in my form. "No permission form signed, no visiting the village, that's the rules, Potter."

"All those with permission, follow me." Filch said, holding all the forms. "Those without, stay put." I started following him and looked back at Harry desperately arguing with Professor McGonagall.

"Poor Harry." I said, turning around again.

"He'll be alright." Fred said.

"He's a tough one." George answered.

"Come on, we're going to Zonko's joke shop." I said, walking faster.

"Hooray!" The twins shouted. I laughed and trudged through the snow.

---

We climbed the stairs to go to the common room. I needed to get changed since my clothes were wet after a snow ball fight with the twins, Seamus, Katie and Dean. I think me and the twins won, the others were much more wet than we were.

All of sudden, we had to stop, the stairs were clogged up. That's when I noticed all the portraits on the Grand Staircase were all freaking out and running from painting to painting.

"Let me through please, I'm head boy! Get back." Percy shouted, making his way to the Fat Lady's portrait. "No one is to enter this dormitory until it has been fully searched.

"The Fat Lady!" I said, catching sight of her portrait. "She's gone!"

"Ravenclaws, back to your common room!" Percy said, herding them back. "Be quiet, the headmaster's here!"

"Move! Move!" Dumbledore cried.

"You heard him, move!" Percy said. I pushed Fred and George against the railing, out of the way.

Dumbledore stared at the ripped portrait in awe. It looked like scratch marks.

"Mr. Filch, round up the ghosts. We'll search every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady." Professor Dumbledore said.

"There's no need for ghosts, Professor. That's the lady there." He pointed a clawed finger up at a painting that was on the staircase to the seventh floor. Everyone rushed to see the Fat Lady.

"Hey, slow down! You listen, I'm head boy!" Percy shouted.

"Give it a rest, Percy." Fred and George chimed.

"Dear Lady, who did this to you?" Dumbledore asked kindly. She hid in an African painting. Leaves were on her head and she hid behind a hippo.

"Eyes like the devil, he's got! A soul as dark as his name! It's him, headmaster. The one they all talk about! He's here! Somewhere in the castle! Sirius Black!" She shrieked and hid behind the hippo once again.

"Secure the castle, Mr. Filch. The rest of you! To the Great Hall!" Dumbledore shouted.

I grabbed both Fred and George's hands.

"I don't want to lose you, we're sticking together!" I told them and hurried down the stairs through the crowds of kids.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHH! Must keep updating forever. Until someone tells me to stop.
-Ellie x