Sequel: No Goodbyes This Time
Status: Done.

The Times I Had With Them.

Quidditch Season.

The next day, Hermione and I decided to go to Charms, while she went the Defense Against The Dark Arts. I told her I didn't have double classes booked today, so she took the time turner with her.

I arrived at Charms a little late and I regretted giving Hermione the time turner.

"Sorry I'm late, sir." I said and sat down.

"Late? You are very late! Twenty minutes late! What have you been doing Miss Amsterdam?" Professor Flitwick asked.

"I had to see someone about my classes. Very sorry, sir."

"Back to the lesson at hand..." He began. I tuned out.

The whole school about Sirius Black being in the castle. We were supposed to walk around school with someone else with you, but I'd rather not. If I were to find Black, then I'd find some help. I'm not usually alone. Tomorrow we had a Quidditch match against Hufflepuff. I was sure we would win, even though it was scheduled to rain alot tomorrow. I wasn't going to play easy just because we were playing Hufflepuff.

"Class dismissed!" I gathered my books and ran up to the common room to discuss Quidditch strategies with Harry.

---

As I had predicted, the rain was pelting down.

I kicked off with my broom and burst through the air. I could faintly hear the Gryffindor kids cheering us on. I saw the quaffle in Hufflepuff possession, George whacked a bludger into their gut and they dropped it. I rushed to catch it and headed towards the posts. I threw it as hard as I could at the middle ring and it just made it through the hoop. Gryffindor cheers filled the cold air.

Lightning struck Katie's broom and it set on fire. She came hurtling to the ground. I had to ignore her, I had to keep going.

Potter and the Hufflepuff seeker had flown high up into the clouds to chase the snitch. Another Hufflepuff chaser had taken the Quaffle. I hit it from his hand with my broom and Angelina caught it. I followed her up to the posts and she threw us another goal.

I heard a girl screech in the stands. I saw Harry falling down, knocked out. He fell off his broom. Adrenaline kicked in and I flew over and caught him just in time. I couldn't say the same for his broom. I left him on the wet sand for Madam Pomfrey or someone else who could take him to the hospital wing and flew back up. Everyone kept playing, but all the Gryffindors were distracted after seeing our seeker almost fall to his death. Lucky for that adrenaline kick I had, Potter might not be with us.

Whilst I was saving Harry, Hufflepuff had taken the Quaffle and scored a goal when Wood had his back turned. How will we win without a seeker? Hufflepuff will win our first match of the year!

Just as I thought, the Hufflepuff seeker caught the snitch and won the match, one hundred and sixty to twenty. The team and some other Gryffindors hurried to the hospital wing to see what happened to Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love writing about Quidditch, I wish I could play. *Le sigh*
-Ellie x