TLOZ Chatroom

SPECIAL A Day in the Life 2

A Day in the Life 2

TINGLE...
~

**TINGLE! TINGLE! KOOLOO-LIMPAH! Become... READABLE!**

Tingle is a fairy, you see?
So he goes to look for other fairies.
But this task is not so easy,
for Tingle's dad does not allow him to wander free.
Poor Tingle!
His dad must not understand,
he is not your average 35-year-old man!

SHEIK....
~

I don't really like talking about myself because I feel self-centered, so my story is going to be a bit different from everyone else's. I will, however, add myself in this list.

*I'm now going to describe everyone as colors*

-- Zant: Purple
Zant is purple because purple is eccentric and proud. Although he beats himself up often for being the only dead man in our chatrooms (and many other reasons), it's easy to see he's proud to be Zant -- someone who stole someone else's throne for himself. He may not be a king anymore, but there is still a hope instilled in his weird lizard-looking body that that could change. Oh, and he's pretty crazy.

-- Midna: Teal
Midna is teal because teal is cool and calm. She doesn't get angry easily and is usually a mediator for Link and Shadow. She's probably one of the most down-to-earth people in these chatrooms, and gets along with relatively everyone. If I didn't think Midna was teal, I would probably think she was white, because white is also calm but is very cold to people when angry.

-- Link: Blue
Link is most definitely blue because blue is dramatic and emotional. I think we all can agree on that... Must I really explain more? ._.

-- Rabia: Burgundy
Rabia is burgundy because she is stubborn and sometimes arrogant. (I mean that in the best possible way! If I'm killed for saying that, I am not going to be happy!) She likes to start arguments and insults people at whim. One might say she's kind of evil, and I would probably have to agree with that.

-- Ganondorf: Maroon
Ganondorf is maroon because maroon is dark and powerful, which we all know Ganon is. He may claim that he has changed but something is suspicious about him... maybe the fact that he's GANONDORF. Anyway, maroon describes him almost to a T in my opinion...

-- Zelda: Chartreuse
Zelda is chartreuse because chartreuse is fun and exciting... Well, not that Zelda is much fun unless you're a close friend or partying with her... But she is exciting! Even if you don't like her, she will make the chatrooms better and I'm not even sure why.

-- Shadow Link: Gold
Shadow Link is gold because he thinks he's awesome and he's special... in many ways. I'm pretty convinced he's obsessed with Midna, and he's super dedicated to making Link's life so much harder than it has to be. That's what makes him special, because many would not go out of their way to cause Link pain... (okay, well, not that much pain) and... Pretty self explanatory, he just thinks he's awesome. And he's a rebel, so he's gold. (Just because)

-- Kaikoura: Orange
Kaikoura is orange because orange is bold and optimistic. Kaikoura doesn't like starting arguments with people, I've noticed, and will always be willing to help (usually Link) with problems that arise online. Problems usually caused by Shadow Link or Rabia... just saying.

-- Myself: Indigo
If I had to say I was any color, I would probably say indigo. I talk about 1/4 as much as everyone else in these chatrooms (not sure if that was the writer's intentions or not) and am usually only helping Link with his very dramatic problems. This is Link!!!!!!!! I just wanted to say I do not have dramatic problems! Yes you do. SHUT UP!!!!!! Anyway, Sheik is indigo because he's quiet and myserious! OoOoOoh... You forgot the t in that word... DON'T CATE!! I'm shaking my head right now Link...

Anyway, those are the colors of everyone in this chatroom. (Yes I left Tingle out on purpose)

MIDNA.....
~

Everyday was the same for me. Sadly, I had shattered the Mirror of Twilight to protect the weak Light Dwellers, so now my friends from the other world couldn't come to see me. Which meant I would most likely never see Link, or Zelda, or that weird guy who operates the Market Town Malo Mart ever again. There was a way I could still talk to them whenever I wanted no matter where we lived though ; these really stupid online chatrooms. Sure, I hated them, but they made it easy to keep in touch with all my friends. Yay for the Many Worlds Wide Web! Don't get me wrong, I did have friends in the Twilight Realm, just not as many close ones. Thankfully, I did have friends who could go anywhere they pleased -- even to my world. Well, okay, I had one friend who could do that, and that was Shadow Link. But that's not my point... My point is that it's hard for me to be with friends. Wait, how did I get so off topic?!
Anyway, back to how my days usually are... Well, I don't really know how to describe them, so I'll just tell you a story instead.
In the region of the Twilight Realm I live in, it was customary that a prince/princess marry the day they turn 10. (in Twili years -- in Hylian years 52, in human years 17, in Zora years 13, etc) At this time, I had a twin brother named Matrin. Since he was older than me, he was the one who would getting married on his birthday, and I would the following year. So, everyone was anxiously planning for his wedding, while in the meantime, something evil was stirring in the depths of our castle...
Zant, at this time, was a humble servant of my father. But, he was crazy, and craved power. So, one day, Zant believed he saw a god. This "god" was actually the spirit of Ganondorf talking to him. He told Zant he would lend him his power, and Zant gladly excepted. The next thing everyone knows, Zant came marching in on my brothers wedding day. He killed my brother, his bride, my father, my step-mother, and everyone else attending the wedding with his newly-acquired black magic. At the time this was happening, I was on the other side of the castle -- totally unaware of what was going on. Zant marched into my room after he was done with my family and friends, and told me that if I married him, he would spare my life. I told him I would never marry him, no matter what the circumstance, because he was an ugly traitor. He said he would let me live because I was cute, did a weird little dance, then asked if I had changed my mind. I still said no. So, he used his magic to turn me into a hideous imp.
Oh yeah, then he killed the guy I was supposed to marry the next year, "just in case I changed my mind before then."
And then he invaded the Light World and enveloped it in twilight...
Then I met Zelda.
Then I met Link in wolf form.
Then we went on a big, epic adventure.
Then I killed Zant.
Then, Link killed the power behind Zant -- Ganondorf.
That's my background story I guess.
And then I met Shadow Link.
<3
Hehe, I don't feel like typing anymore because I want to go see him now, so goodbye! Thanks for reading this pointless story!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I'm bad at writing rhymed poems, but hey, maybe that was Tingle's fault! And Sheik's took the longest to write by far... it's a lot harder than it looks! And Midna's I just had no idea to write, so I just made the first part up, then added real facts in their! AND VOILA! FICTION IS CREATED! (sorry if any of the text colors are hard to read in this one! Just tell me if they are and I can try to fix them)