TLOZ Chatroom

TLOZ Chatroom 14 pt. 2

Previously in TLOZ chatroom.....
Ganondorf is still out to kill Link, and Rabia, Sheik and randomly Zant just sang the most horrible song ever written... Kaikoura and Zelda are with Link or something, Midna had been away when all this is happening (WHERE IS SHE ANYWAY?), and everyone not mentioned is elsewhere as well....

2 HOURS REMAIN.......

dhfisdhgfihfidhfiuegfLink’s POVasgfhggfkfgiuykkjkjjhih

Everything was spinning when I woke up. “Ughhh... what the--” I started.
“Link! You’re awake!” Zelda cried, pulling me into a tight embrace.
“What’s happening? Why did you guys knock me out?” I pushed myself out of Zelda’s arms and held my head, which was pounding SOOOO HARDDD (just saying). Suddenly Kaikoura was next to Zelda.
“We had to make sure you didn’t try to fight us back when we tried to bring you to safety!” Zelda said. I looked at her confused.
“Why am I unsafe? Huh?” Kaikoura passed me a bowl of gross looking, red soup. “If you expect me to drink that, you’re crazy! Ew!” I pushed it away from me, looking at her disgusted. She sighed loudly.
“Link, just drink it! If you’re going to be fighting Ganondorf, it might--”
“Whoaaaa, I’m fighting Ganondorf? When was this established?!” I took the soup and took a big sip out of it, holding back my urge to throw it back up because it tasted so awful. “What is this stuff?!” I cried. Zelda looked at Kaikoura confused.
“Wait, why did we give him this soup?” she asked.
“It’ll knock him out again, remember?” Kaikoura answered.
“Ummm, I can hear you!” I cried, pushing the bowl away again. “Stop knocking me out!”
“It won’t knock you out if you don’t eat all of it, so finish the bowl!” Kaikoura said, pushing it towards me again.
“Why would that make me want to finish it?!” I stood up and started for the door.
“Wait! You can’t leave! We’re hiding you from--” Zelda started but was interrupted by Kaikoura blocking her mouth with her hand.
“Shhh! Do you hear that?” she whispered. We all stopped and listened.
“Hear what?!” I cried angrily. “All I hear is--” Zelda put her hand over my mouth to silence me. While pulling me away into a different room, I started to hear mumbled voices from outside the house. One of them sounded like Sheik, so I licked Zelda’s hand.
“Ew, Link!” she whispered angrily, pulling it back quickly.
“It’s just Sheik, you guys! Holy mushroom, calm down!” I said. Kaikoura put a pillow over my face and pushed me into a closet. “Hey!”
“If you don’t shut up, they’ll hear us and you’ll be killed! Is that what you want, Link?” I thought about this for a moment.
“Well, to be honest...”
“Oh, just shut up!” She shut the door in my face and locked it.
“What if he starts talking again?” Zelda asked.
“We’ll kick the closet door and just say it was... Sheik’s uncle.”
“Sheik has an uncle?” Suddenly, I heard the front door open.
“Hello, Zelda and other chick. Where’s Link hiding?” Ganondorf asked. I opened the closet door just a crack to see what was going on.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Ganondorf. We’re just here to visit Sheik!” Kaikoura said. She offered him a bowl of that nasty soup. “Would you like a bowl? It may look gross, but it tastes so good.”
“Yeah, okay. I’m all set, but uhh, thanks.” He slowly started walking around Sheik’s house, checking in drawers, under tables, on shelves -- anywhere I could be hiding. (Why would I be hiding on a shelf though? I’m not THAT dumb!)
“You should just give up now. You’re not going to find him,” Kaikoura said, sitting down on Sheik’s table. Rabia tried to distract him again by playing her guitar and asking if he had any requests, and he said for her to stop playing. She looked offended and sat next to Kaikoura, pouting. Sheik looked around the room nervously -- probably thinking what to do. Suddenly, he started walking around the room with his arms extended in front of him.
“What are you doing?” Ganondorf asked, looking at him like he was stupid.
“I’ve suddenly gone blind! I can’t see!” Sheik cried.
“Oh please, like I’m going to fall for--” He was interrupted by Sheik bumping obnoxiously into him, nearly knocking him over. “Dear Din, watch where you’re going, fool!”
“Terribly sorry, Ganondorf! I just can’t see anything! Sorry, sorry!” He said, bumping into him over and over again.
“Stop that!” Ganon pushed him away and continued searching for me. Sheik just continued pretending to be blind and flailed his arms in Ganondorf’s way.
“Sorry if I’m in anyones way right now!” he said, still blocking Ganon’s way with his body and exaggerated arm flailing.
“Dammit Sheik, stop doing that!” Ganondorf yelled with anger. “We KNOW you’re not blind!”
“But I really am!” The two argued about this for a few minutes, while Rabia started whispering to Kaikoura.
“I’m going to go find Vaati and Malon... should I bring them back here?” I vaguely heard her say. Kaikoura shook her head, and Rabia snuck out the door while the others were still not paying attention. Why didn’t she just sneak me out too?! I thought. I held in a sigh and continued watching.
“Sheik, I command you stop hitting me at once!” Ganondorf cried angrily.
“It’s not my fault I can’t see! Oh Triforce, I think I’m also becoming a leper... Is my skin peeling?!” He held his arm up for Ganon to see.
“How the hell should I know? We can only see like one percent of your skin!”
“Oh, I can feel it now.... The pain!” Sheik yelled dramatically, clutching his chest in fake agony.
“You are NOT becoming a leper! And you’re NOT blind! So shut up and get out of my way!” He went to shove Sheik out of the way, but Sheik half fell on him. He caught him and yelled,”What are you doing?! Come on!” Sheik looked vacantly past Ganon’s face.
“If I die, which I know I will soon enough, I want you to know that you should kill Vaati instead of Link... I may not be able to see you right now, but I can imagine the heartbreak you’re suffering from! So please, take this map I conveniently have in my pocket and go see Vaati...” He reached into his pocket and handed him the map. While doing so, he was dropped and Ganondorf just continued searching for me.
“Are you suuuure you’re not hungry?” Zelda asked, holding another bowl of soup.
“Positive.” Zelda looked around for something else to distract him with.
“Wanna do it again?” she asked, blocking his way seductively. He shoved her out of his way and ignored the question. He was slowly making his way to the closet where I was hiding, and I was starting to panic. After a minute of everyone just watching him get closer, he was right in front of the closet.
I held my breath as he said,”Gee, I wonder where he could be...” This is it, I thought. I’m so dead. He’s going to open this door and blast me right in the face. I was mentally preparing myself to die when suddenly, a cold hand covered my mouth -- stifling any cries that would have come out of my mouth. The dark figure then pulled me into the darkest part of the closet and it became so cold I started shivering. The coldness was quickly gone, however, and I opened my eyes to see I was in a different place.
“What the mushroom?” I muttered to myself, looking around the room.
“You’re welcome,” a voice came from behind me, causing me to scream and nearly jump out of my skin. I turned around just to be met by big red eyes and a freaky, vampire-esque grin.
“Shadow Link?! Why did you save me?! I was doing fine on my own!” I stood up and folded my arms, looking at him with forced anger. Secretly though, I was so relieved he had saved me from certain doom.
He stood up as well and said,”It wasn’t my idea -- so don’t think this is me being nice! That’s definitely not the case!” I turned in the other direction and saw Malon sitting with Rabia on a big spiral staircase. Ignoring Shadow Link, I ran over to them.
“Malon! You’re alive!” I cried, wrapping my arms around her and squeezing her as much as possible.
“Thank the goddesses I am! I thought I was going to die until these two came to save me!”
“Well have no fear! I’m here now, so we can bring you back to the ranch!” I grabbed her hand and started walking for the door, yelling,”Onward to freedom, Malon!” Shadow Link’s booming laugh interrupted my epic exit. I glared at him and said,”What’s so funny?”
He walked over to the staircase and took a seat on one of the bottom steps. “We already saved Malon, you idiot. She’s safe right here!” I continued glaring at him.
“With you and Vaati?! I’d hardly call that safe!”
“Why would she not be safe? Please, share your unintelligent thoughts with all of us, Link.”
“My thoughts are not unintelligent! And she obviously wouldn’t be safe because i know what you two are planning!”
“And what is that?”
“To cook her in a stew and drink her blood like the vampires you are!” He facepalmed and shook his head.
Rabia started laughing loudly and said,”Yeah, exactly Link! Only I would do that to someone!” She continued laughing and I just stared at her.
“Uhhh.... well... She can come to my house then! She’s always safest there!” Now both Shadow and Rabia were laughing obnoxiously. “NOW what’s so funny?!”
In between breaths and laughter, Shadow managed to say,”You’re not even safe in your house -- you’ll probably blow it up again!” I stomped my foot with as much force as I could and gave him the dirtiest look possible.
“NOT TRUE, SHADOW LINK!” The two continued laughing and Malon just stood next me saying nothing. Just as I was about to say something, Vaati walked in with a giant pot and set it on the table near the staircase. I screamed and hid Malon behind me.
“You see?! I TOLD you she was going to be cooked in a stew!” Vaati looked at me confused.
“Huh? We’re not going to cook anybody. This is the spaghetti.” He started setting bowls on the table and getting everything ready for a meal (AN EVIL MEAL!). “Are you going to have some too, Link?”
“No! You probably poisoned it! You think you’re going to fool me?!” I looked away and scoffed.
“Well, if you insist.” He finished bringing out all the bowls and forks after a while and beckoned Shadow Link over. “Tell everyone dinner is ready.” Shadow nodded and walked out of the room.
“Aha! Shadow Link is gone, so now is our chance to escape!” I said, grabbing Malon by the waist and running for the window.
“I wouldn’t do that, Link!” Vaati yelled after me.
“You think that’s going to stop me?” I was about to jump out the window when I looked down and saw nothing but the top of clouds. I quickly stepped back and said,”Yep, maybe that’s not a good idea...” I thought for a second on how we could escape. “Aha!” I started running up the staircase, when Vaati interrupted me again.
“The stairs only lead to my bedroom, Link.” I stopped and sighed.
“Is there ANYWAY out of here?!” I sat down next to Rabia in defeat. After I did so, Rabia decided to change the subject.
“So Vaati, you and Shadow Link are pretty close, right?” she said.
“Yeah, we’re pretty close. He’s a great guy!” Vaati was getting Rabia and Malon some spaghetti while he spoke.
“Yeah, he’s a pretty hot guy....”
“....I guess?”
“You know what I would do if we were both single?”
“Oh dear Nayru, do I even WANT to know this?”
“Oh, you do! First, I would bring him up to your room and--”
“Wait why my room?!”
“Well you have a big round bed don’t you? Shadow said you did.”
“Oh, yeah I do. Wait why was he telling you about my bed?”
“So anyway, then I would tie him -- no wait... Would he be the dominate one or would I? Hmmm... Let’s just say I would be. Back to what I was saying though. I would tie him to your bed posts and tickle him for a while--”
“Wait you would tickle him? What?”
“Yes, I would tickle him. Then I would call him my bitch and dress him up as a french maid and leave him there for an hour.”
“......Why would you both have to be single for this to happen again?” Vaati handed them their spaghetti bowls and started eating from his own.
“He would have to be single because I would go back after that hour was up and fuck him! Duhh...” She started eating her spaghetti. “I’d fuck him better than Zelda ever did.” Everybody but Vaati stared at her in shock. He just nodded and agreed, still eating his spaghetti. I then decided I wanted some spaghetti and went over to get some. Suddenly, the door on the other side of the room opened and a huge stampede of monsters came in. They all trampled me to get to the pot of spaghetti, and stood there for what seemed an eternity. I could hear Rabia on the other side, saying, “Can I just kill ONE moblin, Vaati?! Pleeease?!” After a while they finally left, and she pouted. “Wow, I didn’t even get to HIT one!” she said. I stood up to get some spaghetti, just to find the pot empty.
“Oh come on!” I cried. Shadow Link was right behind me with his bowl of spaghetti, and I reached in and stole one of the meatballs.
“I hope your hands are clean!” he shouted as I walked back over to Malon.
“Link! Take my meatballs!” Rabia yelled. I ran over to take the meatballs and thanked her with a hug. Even though she pretended to throw up on me, I knew she secretly appreciated it. I walked back over to Malon and ate one of the meatballs.
“So, should we just teleport out of here or something?” I asked her. She looked up from her bowl confused.
“Why would we need to teleport out of here?”
“To escape, of course!”
“Well, I don’t really need to escape, Link.” I looked at her with big eyes.
“What? Why? Have they brainwashed you?!” I grabbed her by her shoulders and shook her as hard as I could.
“Link! Stop it! I’m not brainwashed!” She pushed me off and inched away.
“How can you not be?” Before she had a chance to answer, Ganondorf burst into the room. I screamed and ran to where I had first been dragged into the room. “Don’t kill me!”
“Oh heyyy sexy thang,” Rabia said, winking at Ganondorf. He gave her a weird look.
“We’re not starting this again, are we?” he said.
“Starting what? You’re just so hot.... and tan... and MUSCULAR...” She trailed off and just stared at him.
“Yeah okay then. Anyway...”
“Don’t ignore me when I’m hitting on you!”
“Do you have to do this now?!”
“YES.” They stared at each other for a minute.
“.....”
“.....did I mention you’re hot?”
“....yes, you mentioned that.”
“Well you’re hot...”
“ANYWAY....”
“Wanna go upstairs, hottie?” She winked at him again. He sighed.
“Okay, fine. Let’s go upstairs.”
“Okay.” Rabia led the way up to Vaati’s room and Ganondorf followed close behind.
“When did I say this could happen in my room?!” Vaati cried in disgust.
“We won’t do it on your bed,” Rabia said. “We’ll do it on Shadow Link’s.”
“But Shadow Link’s bed IS my bed!” Everyone just stared at Vaati then at Shadow Link. “...not for that reason...”
“Hehe.” She just continued up the stairs.
“Oh, by the way Vaati, you can keep Malon as your wife. She’s not worth all the trouble she’s put me through.” Ganon continued up the stairs as well.
“... YOU CAN’T HAVE HER YOU FIEND!” I yelled, grabbing Malon’s wrist. “we must escape, Malon!”
“Um, okay... but I kind of like living with Vaati!”
“Wait, what?”
“Vaati is a pretty nice guy! He is quite a gentleman and he’s pretty fun to hang out with!”
“I think you’re brainwashed, Malon! We must go unwash your brain!” I said, dragging her to the door.
“Link, I’m not going with you!” she said, prying my fingers off her wrist.
“But... Malon... but... but... I came all this way... to save you!”
“Actually, Shadow brought you here. I didn’t need to be saved, I am perfectly fine.
“But Malon he’s EVIL! He’s totally evil! Only evil people make spaghetti!” I yelled. She just looked at me weirdly. “Fine. Fine, I’m leaving then. I’m leaving you here Malon! Forever!”
“Bye Link.” she called, waving. I stomped out of the room with as much dignity as I could muster. I stomped down the stairs, but tripped over my ankle and fell down the other 15 flights. At the bottom, I realized I could have just had Shadow Link bring me back to Sheik’s house. Being too weak from falling to walk back up the stairs, I just crawled home. (NO, IT DOESN’T TAKE MORE ENERGY TO DO THAT, SO SHUT UP!)

*NOW WE GO BACK TO THE CHATROOM (FINALLY... O.O )*

-a few hours later-

usurpderpdeederp: Hmm, I wonder if everyone will be back soon...
*insaneprsnofdoom has returned from afk*
*shukaku132 has returned from afk*
*btdubsimad00d has returned from afk*
*partygril984 has returned from afk*
usurpderpdeederp: Friends! You’ve returned!
insaneprsnofdoom: zant, why did you randomly appear during our performance?!
usurpderpdeederp: Well because every song needs a rapping bit in it!
insaneprsnofdoom: says who?!
usurpderpdeederp: Says the laws of science!!!!!!
insaneprsnofdoom: you make no sense to me zant...
btdubsimad00d: i dont think he makes sense to anyone...
usurpderpdeederp: So did you guys save Link?
partygril984: i think so! we hid him in the closet and when ganondorf opened the closet he was mysteriously gone!
usurpderpdeederp: Link was in the closet? Why is this no surprise to me?
partygril984: shut up! but anyway, does anyone know where he went?
insaneprnofdoom: he was at vaati’s place!
partygril984: he was at the palace of winds?! wtt?! how did he manage to get there?!
insaneprsnofdoom: shadow link dragged him there through the shadows! duh!
partygril984: why would shadow want to save link though?
insaneprsnofdoom: i made him do it, so everyone wouldnt be sad for whatever reason if he died
shukaku132: so link is alive?!
insaneprsnofdoom: last thing i knew, yes
shukaku132: oh yes!!!! yay!!! link is alive!!!! :DD
insaneprsnofdoom: its really not something to celebrate
btdubsimad00d: did ganondorf ever get there? why didnt he kill link?
insaneprsnofdoom: sheik, you really dont wanna know....
btdubsimad00d: oh dear goddesses, why do i not want to know? o.o
insaneprsnofdoom: well, to be blunt, i tied him to vaati’s round bed, put him in a french maid costume, then fucked him
everyone: …...............
insaneprsnofdoom: told you you didnt want to know
partygril984: oh, so SHES not a slut, but when i do it im a slut?! DOUBLE STANDARD
btdubsimad00d: no one called you a slut, zelda! we said it was nasty!
partygril984: well, now you tell us rabia -- how was it?
btdubsimad00d: really?! again!? we dont need to speak of this!!!
insaneprsnofdoom: it really wasnt that bad actually... his dick isnt as big as my boyfriends though...
partygril984: PRINCE RALIS?!?!? O_____o
btdubsimad00d: ummm hes like ten, can we not talk about this?!
insaneprsnofdoom: nooo, not prince ralis!
btdubsimad00d: rabia, how many boyfriends do you have exactly?
insaneprsnofdoom: >_> what are you trying to say, sheik?
btdubsimad00d: just an honest question!
insaneprsnofdoom: yeah. MMMMHM, i know what you meant...
usurpderpdeederp: This is the second time we know of this week that Ganondorf has gotten action!!! How come I haven’t gotten any in years?!
partygril984: zant, not to be mean, but have you EVER gotten any?
usurpderpdeederp: YES! There was that one time.... when... oh lord, its been so long I don’t even remember....
btdubsimad00d: why is it that we’re always talking about sex in this chatroom now? like come on!
insaneprsnofdoom: …....... xDDDDD
btdubsimad00d: youre as mature as shadow link is, rabia!!!
insaneprsnofdoom: i can live with that!!!!
partygril984: sheik, we know why you dont want to talk about this
insaneprsnofdoom: why does he not want to talk about this?
partygril984: because he hasnt gotten any action in like forever!
btdubsimad00d: umm no, thats not why! i dont want to talk about it because its all we ever talk about!
shukaku132: he has a point you know!
partygril984: STOP AGREEING WITH SHEIK!
shukaku132: it IS pretty much all we talk about now though!
usurpderpdeederp: It’s okay Sheik, I feel your pain!
btdubsimad00d: no you dont! i dont have pain!
usurpderpdeederp: I’ve spent too many nights like you myself...
btdubsimad00d: zant.... -__-
usurpderpdeederp: Just a man and his hand...
btdubsimad00d: OH MY TRIFORCE, STOP ZANT...
usurpderpdeederp: Or maybe even a warm bowl of soup..
btdubsimad00d: ZANT.... SHUT UP....
usurpderpdeederp: Okay okay, I’m done... just know that I feel your pain...
btdubsimad00d: -___-
insaneprsnofdoom: zant, dont ever make me picture you with a bowl of soup again
usurpderpdeederp: Sorry, I won’t.
insaneprsnofdoom: or sheik, for that matter
btdubsimad00d: OKAY CHANGE THE SUBJECT PLEASE... -__-
partygril984: okay!!! rabia, we need to go shopping....
insaneprsnofdoom: why?
partygril984: because when i went to the club last night, there was this new guy there and he was so...... friggen......... hot..... like, he was smokin
insaneprsnofdoom: and he was hot because he was smoking?
partygril984: no, he was so hot he was smokin - like the expression
insaneprsnofdoom: ohhh okay
partygril984: then its settled! tonight we’re going shopping!
insaneprsnofdoom: okay!
btdubsimad00d: oh dear din, please tell me not more discount stripper clothes...
partygril984: no way! we’re going to the trashy lingerie store!
btdubsimad00d: -___- im going to pretend i dont know you now...
partygril984: sheik, you used to be me! dont pretend you dont love it!
insaneprsnofdoom: we’re buying lingerie to go clubbing?
partygril984: duhh, we’re going to be trendsetters and be the first ones in no matter what!
insaneprsnofdoom: hmm i guess thats true...
usurpderpdeederp: -SIGHHH- I wish I could go clubbing with you guys...
partygril984: too bad i wouldnt bring you
insaneprsnofdoom: awwwww zant, id bring you! you know what, one day ill go with you to an underworldly club and help you pick up some hot dead chick!
usurpderpdeederp: Really?!
insaneprsnofdoom: yes really!!!
usurpderpdeederp: You’re the best, Rabia! :DDDDDD
insaneprsnofdoom: oh i know!
usurpderpdeederp: Yayyyyyyy! I’m gonna go, but I’ll talk to you about this later! BYE!
insaneprsnofdoom: byeeee best friendddddd!
*usurpderpdeederp has logged off*
insaneprsnofdoom: yep, hes my best friend
partygril: WHAT....... WHAT ABOUT ME? HUH? WHAT AM I TO YOU?
insaneprsnofdoom: ...my best buddy?
partygril984: oh okay, i was worried for a second...
*blackasnight45 has logged on*
partygril984: hi ganondorf!
blackasnight45: hi
insaneprsnofdoom: heyyy sexyyy ;]
blackasnight45: have you guys seen link yet?
btdubsimad00d: no, he hasnt logged on today
blackasnight45: well, do you think it would freak him out if i went to his house to apologize?
btdubsimad00d: probably
partygril984: apologize to him?! you think thats going to make everything better?!
blackasnight45: oh i know it wont! it will just make me feel like i at least tried
partygril984: ganon, you are an evil, evil, EVIL man!
blackasnight45: i can live with that
partygril984: ….....oh......well...... oh.....
insaneprsnofdoom; ganondorf, have you ever thought about getting a penis enlargement?
blackasnight45: uhhhhh noooooo? why? do i need one?
insaneprsnofdoom: well, you dont NEED one, but it would probably make you better in bed... just saying....
blackasnight45: good to know, im gonna leave now
partygril984: good! leave with your vile, corrupt ways!
blackasnight45: bye
*blackasnight45 has logged off*
shukaku132: whys he so serious all the time?! sheesh...
insaneprsnofdoom: AHHH! i forgot you were online!
shukaku132: thaaaanks... -__-
insaneprsnofdoom: no offense!
btdubsimad00d: kaikoura, im so glad you dont go clubbing or wear hooker clothes like these two do
shukaku132: im glad too sheik! im glad too!
insaneprsnofdoom: you love us for it sheik!!!!!!!
btdubsimad00d: thats not exactly the word id use, but sure!
partygril984: no, you’d say love
btdubsimad00d: whatever you say, zelda
partygril984: IT IS WHATEVER I SAY, BECAUSE IMA PRINCESS BITCHEZZZZ
btdubsimad00d: o.o
partygril984: just had to put that out there
insaneprsnofdoom: xDDDDDD I love you Zelda. Rofl. And SHEIK AND KAIKOURA SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Hehe! :D
btdubsimad00d: not even gonna ask... and REALLY?
shukaku132: you had to go there, didnt you?
insaneprsnofdoom: yes I did. Sheik, just ask her out already, jeez! I mean come on, we all know you two have an undying love for each other!
btdubsimad00d: i have an undying love for kaikoura? o.o when did this happen?
partygril984: STOP LIVIN IN DENIAL, SHEIK!
btdubsimad00d: -____-
partygril984: WITH MY PRINCESSY POWERS, I COMMAND YOU TO ASK HER OUT
btdubsimad00d: no
partygril984: dont say no to me!!!!!!!
btdubsimad00d: i just did
partygril984: oh.... i see the way its gonna be..... >_>
shukaku132: sooo confuuuused....
insaneprsnofdoom: I LOVE YOU
shukaku132: i love you too!
insaneprsnofdoom: YOU LOVE SHEEEIK!
shukaku132: -___-
partygril984: kaikoura, do you want to be single all your life?!
shukaku132: well, thats debatable...
partygril984: NO ITS NOT!! either you come clubbing with us or go out with sheik!!!
shukaku132: is there an easier option that requires me not doing anything?!
insaneprsnofdoom: NO
partygril984: hold on, i need to have a private conversation with sheik....
btdubsimad00d: oh dear goddesses....
partygril984: REPLY TO MY MESSAGE DAMMIT
btdubsimad00d: okay okay fine...
-awkward silence-
shukaku132: so how do you think link is doing?
insaneprsnofdoom: WHO CARES?! HES ANNOYING!
shukaku132: o.O well then....!
partygril984: okay! now come on sheik, do it!
btdubsimad00d: ughh really zelda? -__-
partygril984: DOOO IIIIITTTT DOOO ITTTT DO ITTTTTT
insaneprsnofdoom: DO IT! idk what you’re doing, but do it
btdubsimad00d: kaikoura, can you come over for a second?
shukaku132: sure!
*shukaku132 has logged off*
partygril984: WTFFFFFFFF SHEIK! YOURE SUPPOSED TO ASK HER ONLINE NOT IN PERSON!
btdubsimad00d: my bad
partygril984: rabia!!!! run to sheiks house with me!!!!!
insaneprsnofdoom: okay! i love ruining special moments! :D
partygril984: heyyy me too! :D
*partygril984 has logged off*
*insaneprsnofdoom has logged off*
btdubsimad00d: -_____- is anyone normal in these chatrooms?
*btdubsimad00d has logged off*

WHY ARE RABIA AND ZELDA RUINING A SPECIAL MOMENT?! WILL GANONDORF EVER APOLOGIZE TO LINK?!?!? WHAT THE FLIP HAPPENED TO MIDNA?!?!? WILL SHEIK ASK KAIKOURA OUT --- AND WILL SHE SAY YES?!?!? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE NEXT TIME IN TLOZ CHATROOM!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
:3 hope y'all enjoy this one ;p