TLOZ Chatroom

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

DUN DUN......... DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!

*Zelda’s POV*

It was tea time with Sheik and Peach. Saturday, mid-morningish. I was in a simple white dress, Peach was in her new yellow romper. Sheik wasn’t wearing his bandages or hat thingy, only his cowl and suit thing.. Everything was going well -- for the most part. Sheik was being awfully quiet as Peach and I chatted away. After a while, Peach looked over at him concerned.
“Sheik, what’s the matter?” she said in a worried tone, setting her cup on the table. He was staring into his cup -- silent. He shook his head, but continued to say nothing. I looked at him puzzled.
“You can tell us, Sheik!” I said, patting him on the back. He hesitated, but eventually answered.
“I just have this weird feeling...” he said, fidgeting with his cup’s handle.
“About what?” Peach asked, raising an eyebrow. He remained silent. I shook the table in an attempt to get his attention. Peach jumped and held onto her cup so her tea wouldn’t spill. He looked up at me.
“About what, Sheik?” I said.
“Just in general, I have a bad feeling...” He pause. “I had a dream last night that you were in a prison, being beaten by some shadow..” He pulled his cowl below his chin and finally took a sip of his tea. My eyes widened.
“Wait, you had this dream about ME? Last night?” I asked. He nodded. “Whoa... Freaky stuff...” I said. “I had a dream really similar to that last night.” He tilted his head quizzically.
“You did? What do you mean?” he asked. I drummed my fingers on the handle of my cup and shrugged.
“I don’t know, mine was just similar. I had a dream that YOU were being beaten in a prison.” Peach made a tiny gasp and looked at us in genuine concern.
“That just can’t be a coincidence! What could it mean?” Sheik shook his head and stared into his tea again.
“Maybe it’s nothing. It just gives me the creeps.” We all sat in silence for the rest of our tea date. Once the two had made sure to have grabbed all their things, they headed out of the throne room. (We hide a small table behind the throne so we can have these private tea parties, hehe.) Before they were able to say goodbye and exit the castle, however, everything started rumbling and shaking.
“Oh dear! Is Ganondorf trying to take the castle again?” Peach cried, trying to keep herself balanced.
“Not to my knowledge! He hasn’t been near the castle since--” Just then, an explosion came from the other side of the room. Peach and I cried out. I ran out from behind the throne.
“Who goes there?!” I bellowed as menacingly as I could. From the rubble and smoke, two figures emerged. Both were blonde, pale and dressed in black -- grinning darkly. I continued to stare at the two in anger. “I said who goes there?!” The one on the right, the girl, stepped toward me.
“Hi Zelda! We’ve come to take the castle,” she said nonchalantly.
“You’re joking...” I said, narrowing my eyes at her. She shook her head. Just then, the blonde boy took out what looked like a mere stick and pointed it at me. “Ha! What do you plan to do with that?” I asked with a laugh. His smirk fell and he waved it, causing a force to throw me against the wall on the far side of the room. I cried out more in shock than pain, and struggled to lift myself back up. Peach and Sheik had emerged from behind the throne then. Peach tried to run over to help me (damn she looked great in that romper! So cute! Just saying...), but was also thrown against the wall -- nearly crashing into me. Sheik had thrown a ninja star at the boy, just nearly missing and slicing his cheek instead.
“Bloody hell!” he cried. “That one’s the first to enter the dungeon!” He waved his wand at Sheik and threw him into the side of the throne, which was probably even more painful than the wall. Peach and I stared at the two in fear as they advanced on us. I lifted my hands and prayed as quickly as I could.
“Wherever you are in the heavens, dear goddesses, please hear my wish! Find our hero and bring him here to smite the evil that stands before us, and save this precious land of Hyrule! That is all I ask of you!” Just then, I was hit hard on the head and knocked unconscious...

DUN DUN......... DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNANANANANANANAANNNNN!

…...............
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh, what will happen? Who are these fiends? Only I know, because I'm the author! :D a little prologue thing to lead into the next few chatrooms, I hope y'all enjoyed! :p