These Dreams Will Never Leave You

Deux.

"Well hello there." A tall man said with a grin "Jimmy, this is Kayden.I'm sure you know all the other guys names and such so no need to really introduce." Matt chuckled.I smiled back and shook all of their hands."It's nice to meet you all.I'm a big fan." I blushed, feeling a little embarrassed that I was standing in front of my idols."And who is this adorable girl?" Jimmy pointed to Skylar who was hiding behind Matt."Skylar get over here and stop being so shy." I laughed, taking hold of her hand."This is my daughter." I said proudly.I saw his eyes go big once she went up to him and mumbled a soft "Hi."

I looked over at Matt who was talking to Brian.Probably about me I'm sure."She is so cute can I keep her!?" Jimmy yelled suddenly, causing me to jump from my spot."Oops." He mumbled.I giggled and shook my head "Sorry she's mine and only mine." I scooped up Skylar in my arms and kissed her all over her face making her squeal and laugh loudly."You have such an adorable little girl." I heard Johnny say from behind me.I turned and smiled "Thank you.She's my everything."

"Kayden can you come here for a sec please?" Matt asked me.I nodded and set down Skylar,letting her run off and play with Jimmy."What's up?" I asked kind of nervously."Well the guys and I were just talking and Brian thinks it would be a good idea if you let us take you and Skylar out shopping." My mouth fell to the floor and my eyes bugged out huge."You guys really don't have to do that we have enough things." Matt sighed "Kayden it's about to be summer and all you have is mostly winter clothes." I groaned but gave in and nodded."Okay, but nothing too extreme."

i went back over to the living room and saw Zacky and Jimmy playing tag with my little girl who seemed to have the biggest smile on her face ever."Mama save me!" She giggled holding her arms up in the air.I picked her up and kissed her cheek "I love you Sky." I said with a big smile.She turned and kissed my cheek back "Love you!" I felt tears start build up in my eyes but I quickly wiped them away and turned to look at the guys."You two seem to make her really happy." Zacky grinned wide, his beautiful greens eyes shining "Come on everyone we're going to the mall."

"Are you sure that's such a good idea Brian?" Jimmy asked, looking at him."Well then you guys don't have to come.Me and Matt are gonna take Kayden shopping." I was about to but in and say something but stopped when Matt took my hand pulled me out the front door.I got into the backseat and strapped Skylar in before buckling my own seat belt."You guys are seriously too nice to me." I huffed as we started our drive to the mall.Matt and Brian both chuckled "It's the least we can do."

Once we stepped in the mall, a swarm of fans that recognized the guys immediately surrounded them with their cellphones asking for pictures and autographs.As I looked and saw all the kids with shit eating grins on their faces while they talked to them, I started to remember that just a day ago, I was one of those kids who would be wearing an Avenged shirt out almost everyday, would have their pictures all over my walls, and would be almost having a heart attack if I was about to meet them.But now, things just seem to be completely different.Already they treated me like I was more then just a fan who was down on her luck, they started to treat me and my daughter like we were family.

"Sorry about that Kayden." Matt breathed as he and Brian finally caught up to me and Skylar inside a store."Don't worry about it it's no problem." I chuckled while looking at a cute lacy dress that just seemed to keep a hold of my attention."Get it." He said with a grin.I handed him the dress and blushed brightly "Thank you Matt." He smirked and headed to the cashier to pay for it.

When it was finally time for the mall to close, Skylar was already passed out asleep and all of our arms were filled with bags of clothes."Thank you again you guys, you really didn't have to do this for us." I said as we drove back to Matt's house."Seriously it isn't that big of a deal Kayden." Brian yawned once we pulled into the driveway.I carefully took Skylar out of her seat and carried her upstairs into our room before laying her down gently on the bed."Goodnight baby." I whispered to her sweetly then headed back downstairs to see what the guys were doing.

"Hey." Matt sighed but sent a me a small smile.I sat down beside him at the big dinning room table and smiled back."Hi." I mumbled softly, looking over at what he was writing in his notebook."Listen Kayden tomorrow there's this big meeting going on discussing the new record and the tour that's coming up." I put my hand up and silenced him "And you need me to stay here because it's business.I'm totally fine with that." He grabbed my hand and shook his head "No, I want you to come with us." I felt my heart drop into my stomach."But what about-" He stopped me again "You can bring her.No one will mind, besides she's a good kid."

I stared at him in total shock, feeling like my brain had just stopped working but slowly nodded my head."Okay,well goodnight Matt." I smiled before quickly making my way to my room and going straight to bed.

Tomorrow should be an interesting day, to say the least.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comment and the subscribers so far! More comments mean more updates, or at least let me know how you all feel about this story.Enjoy! :)