Sweet Blasphemy

01

Andy and I have been best friends forever. Anything that we wanted to do, we would support each other. He moved to California and started living his dream of being in a band. I wanted to do the same thing, but it took awhile for me to find band members. Every time he comes here, I always go to his concerts, especially his first show. We made a promise to one another to go each others first shows. It's been a few years and now my band was finally getting our chance to have our first show.

I was pacing back and forth in our dressing room because i was nervous for two reason. Reason one being that this was our first show and reason two being that Andy was going to be here. "Emma you need to call down! Everything will be fine!" Skylar, our drummer, said trying to get me to stop pacing. "I'm too nervous to calm down! It's our first show and it'll be the first time Andy will see me perform." I said stuttering a little bit. They all just stared at me and shook their heads.

"Broken Hearts, you're on in 5 minutes!" We all grabbed our stuff and stood side stage. I looked at the crowd trying to see if I could see Andy anywhere. Sadly i didn't. "What's wrong Emma?" Kyle, our guitarist, asked. "Andy still isn't here like he said he would." I tried to get the negative thoughts out of my head, but they wouldn't go away. "He'll come." I wanted to believe him, but i couldn't.

When we walked on stage, everyone started screaming. "CALIFORNIA! WE FINALLY MADE IT!" I said into the microphone. "We're Broken Hearts and this is our first show ever! So we hope you have the best time!" Sam, our bassist, said. "Let's fuck shit up!" Skylar screamed and then we started.

"Thank you L.A! You've been amazing! We love you!" I said then we walked off stage. I walked in the dressing room and kicked the first thing that was in my way. I was beyond furious because i didn't see Andy not once during the entire show. I saw the guys looking at me and they knew not to say anything to me.

We took showers and walked outside to meet the fans. Once all our equipment was packed we said goodbye and left for the hotel. When i got in my room, my phone started ringing. I saw Andy's name on the screen but i just ignored it and got in bed. The next morning i was woken up by my phone ringing. I picked it up and answered without looking at the screen.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey Emma. How are you?" I looked at the screen and saw his name. I knew i should've looked first.

"What do you want?"

"Did i do something to make you mad?" He said confused.

"Were you supposed to be somewhere last night?" I asked ignoring his question.

"Uhhh... not that i know of. Why?"

"When you figure it, then you can call me back." I hung up the phone without waiting for his reply.

A few minutes my phone went off again. I noticed it was a text from him - of course. He was asking if we can meet at Starbucks in a hour. I replied yes and got up to get ready. After i got ready, i made my way there. He was already there sitting a table when i walked in.

"So why'd you want to meet?" I said as i sat down.

"So i can figure out why you're mad at me." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"Seriously Andy? If you haven't figure it out by now, then we're wasting time right now." He got quiet and just stared at me. 5 minutes later, his facial expression changed finally realizing.

"Emma i'm so sorry. You know i wanted to be there!" I didn't say anything and just nodded my head.

"You don't know how mad i was last night. I looked for you the entire show and you never showed. It literally broke my heart." Tears started to fall down my face but i didn't wipe them away.

"You know I hate it when you start crying."

"I can't help it! My best friend made a promise to me and broke it, so I'm going to cry!" I stood up and walked out.

I could hear him calling my name and running after me, but I didn't stop or turn around. When I got to the hotel, the guys were waiting in the lobby for me. They were all giving me looks that were asking me where I was. I shook my head and headed up to my room. I buried my face in my pillow and started sobbing.

No one would understand why I'm so mad about this. They think we're just friends and nothing more. They guys, my parents and his parents are the only ones who know how much i love him. I heard knocking on my door, but I ignored whoever it was. What I didn't hear was my door opening and someone walking in.

"Emma.." I looked up and saw Andy sitting next to me on the bed.

"What?"

"I know there's something else going on. You aren't just mad about me not coming to the show." He always knew when there was something else going on.

"And I'm not going to tell you."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to embarrass myself." I turned away from him and stared at the wall.

"You know you can tell me anything."

"Not this. You'll probably laugh anyway." I knew I was being stupid, but it's what i felt.

"No I won't. Now just tell me." He said loudly. I sighed realizing that after i say it, everything will changed between us.

"I love you Andy." The response i got was silence. I turned around and saw him staring at me.

"How long?"

"Since we were younger." He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because i didn't know if you felt the same way or not." I mumbled looking down at our hands.

"Well i do. I've always loved you Emma." He put his other hand on my cheek making me look at him. We sat there staring at each other smiling. Then he kissed me. All i felt were fireworks and I knew that he was the one.

I now knew that I had nothing to worry about and that I should have told a long time. Now we're together and I wasn't letting him go anytime soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
GUESS WHO'S FINALLY BACK! i know that i haven't updated in 3 months, but now i will update more (hopefully).

But there are a few things i want to say:
1. I will be deleting my Synyster Gates story 'Lost It All' and I'm in the process of writing a new one.
2. I'm keeping my Garrett Nickelsen story :)
3. There will be more stories and oneshots coming VERY soon!

So i hope you guys enjoyed my Andy Biersack oneshot! please comment!

-DeNaesia3Tears