Status: old story that i'm bring back from the grave. haha.

Respirez Ces Mots

Prologue

The scent of death was written all over him as he walked calmly through out the silent castle. His midnight black hair hung in front of his green eyes as kept his mind and eyes focus on the task ahead.

Servants that came in connect with him quickly moved out of his way, afraid of angrier him further after what had happen. They hung in the shadows has he pasted them by, not once looking their way.

A bitter smile found its way on to his face as he quicken his steps towards his chambers, where he could be alone. His eyes caught sight of his chamber's doors and he nearly flow to them, but kept himself from doing that.

Once he was inside his private chambers, he collapse on his knees and held himself as bitter tears force themselves down his pale skin. His body shook with impossible sobs as he finally let them go.

"She's gone." He cried, "My love."

It was only an hour ago, that he had heard of the news of his beloved's death. It took all that was in him not to break down in front of the messenger and his personal guards. He had quickly dismiss them and hurried towards his chambers, where his is now.

"My beautiful Katharine." He whimpered, wrapping his arms tightly around himself and rocking back and forth on his knees, "How could someone do this to you?" He asked, not really wanting answer.

He felt his body starting to shut down and his eyes grow heavy. He picked himself from the floor and stumble over to his bed. He soon welcome the soft heaven and soon was cast into darkness.

Dreams of his beloved filled his mind and soon images of their love hunted him. As he tossed and turned through out the night. His pain from his loss was evident on his face as he dreamt of her.

In the mist of him sleeping, a darken figure slipped silently into his room. The moon shined through the open curtains, casting shadows through out the room so the clocked figure could easily hide if the man showed awaken from his slumber.

"Sleep my child." The figure whispered, walking closer to the sleeping man and bending down to run it's fingers softly across his cheek, "You shall avenge your love's death soon, Maxwell." She cooed, steeping away from him and disappearing in the darkness.

Soon My Child.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've decided to bring back a story that I wrote like three or two years ago. I don't remember the title of that said story, but I do remember the plot. So please enjoy it. The first chapter should be up soon.

Much love,
jamieee.