Status: old story that i'm bring back from the grave. haha.

Respirez Ces Mots

002

Jamie flashed a smile towards the bartender as he handed her a bottle of whiskey she had ordered only moments ago. She gripped the bottle in her hands along with four glasses and headed towards the table that her and her friends occupied.

She pushed through people until she saw her friends still at the table, talking among themselves. With one last push through this huge group of guys she was finally standing in front her friends with the bottle of Jack in her hands.

"Hello ladies." She laughed taking a seat next to Nay who in turn grabbed the glasses from Jamie's hand, "Who's ready to get fucked up tonight?" She yelled pouring each cup to the brim with whiskey.

Cathy, Mel, and Nay all cheered as they grabbed a cup of the dark liquid.
Jamie took the shot and stuck her tongue out.

"Eck!" She grimaced putting her shot glass down and taking a drink of her beer.

"Don't be such a bitch." Cathy said looking at Jamie with an smirk as she took another shot of whiskey.

Jamie rolled her eyes and took another sip of her beer. She really didn't feel like getting in a spat with Cathy and choose to keep her mouth shut.

"Who's up for another shot?" Mel yelled pouring another round shots and handing them out. Jamie groaned and took the shot of her friend's hand.

'Here goes nothing.' She thought to herself as she took the shot.

Image


The night seemed to blur together and before Jamie knew it, she was what seemed like her 20th beer and was laughing along with Mel over some funny story Nay was telling them.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get another round of beers." Jamie shouted over the music towards Mel. She nodded her head and Jamie got up from her seat and tried her hardest to push through the many people, who were standing between her and the bar.

Jamie leaned against the bar and tried to get the attention of the bartender, but he was too busy flirting with a bunch drunk girls. Jamie rolled her eyes and turned her back towards the bar. She let her blue eyes dance over the club before letting her eyes linger on a guy, who was the definition of sexy in her book. His dark hair shined against the lighting of the club, but it was his green eyes that had her captured.

They looked almost like emeralds were gleaming back at her. She felt so many emotions go through her at once. The green eyed man seemed to feel her looking at him and turn towards her and it felt like all the air that was around her was gone once he was looking directly at her. Jamie felt her cheeks heat up and she quickly looked away from him.

She turned back towards back to the bar and finally got the bartender's attention. He smiled at her and lean towards her to hear what she wanted.

"Can I get four Budweiser and four shots of lemon vodka?" She asked the bartender

He nodded his head and got busy getting her drinks ready. Jamie leaned forward on the bar and tabbed her fingers against the wooded surface.

"Hello." A velvet voice said from behind Jamie

Jamie tensed up and turn her head slightly to see who was talking to her. Her eyes widened a little when she saw it was the man, she was just eye fucking not long ago behind her.

"Hi." She breathed out, turning around to face him. A small smile made it's way on her face when she saw him lean towards.

"I'm Max." He said moving so he was standing next to her by the bar and lean against it, so he was facing her, "What's your name, Beautiful?" Max asked grinning at her causing feel her face heat up more.

"J--J--Jamie." She stuttered out causing an bigger grin to form on Max's face and Jamie to smile back at him.

"Jamie, that's a very beautiful name." He breathed out causing Jamie to blush even hard and turn her face away from him, "No need to hide that gorgeous face from me." Max said gently grabbing her chin and turning her face to face with him.

Jamie lock eyes with him and she felt her heart start pounding in her chest. He was making her nervous and she could feel her face heating up even more then it already was. Max chuckled and lean closer to her.

She could feel his breath against her lips and it felt like everything around them started to disappear. She wanted desperately to feel his lips against hers, but pushed away the urge.

'You just met this guy! Stop with the dirty thoughts.' Her brain screamed

"Here you go darling." The bartender said bring them both out of their staring contest. Jamie smiled and thank the bartender, who had set the drinks she had ordered in front of her.

"I should probably get these to my friends." Jamie said grabbing the drinks and turning to walk away from the bar, "It was nice meeting you Max." She smiled and turned back around to head towards the table where her friends were.

Max smiled to him and took a sip of his drink, while he watched Jamie disappear into the crowd. "I finally found you, my love." He whispered to himself walked back over towards his friends.

Finally.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow!
It took me four years to come out with the second chapter. Haha. Sorry! I was busy with my personal life, that writing was the last thing on my mind. Sorry again. Please Comment! :D Also sorry for the shortness of the chapter. The next one will be longer and will have more Max in it. Haha.
- Jamie