Status: Just started :O

I Never Would Have Imagined

New school, New name, Old friends

Lily's POV
I gripped my Hello Kitty messenger bag and sighed, looking up at my new high school.
Well, it was now or later, I'd rather just get this over with.
I walked into the office, got my schedule and walked to my locker.

After making sure I can get into my locker i headed to my first class: ceramics.
I walked in and handed the teacher my paper that I was supposed to get signed by all my teachers. "Welcome, Miss Morris." she said. "I'm Mrs. Day. Why don't you take a seat next to Seth Micheals."
I nodded and walked over to the empty seat.

Seth eyed me up and down, flipping his jet black scene hair our of his bright green eyes.
"Hi, I'm Seth." he said. "I know, We met in 6Th grade." I said bluntly, picking up one of the tools in between Seth and I and started to work on the tile that Mrs. Day placed in front of each of us.

"Wait... What?" Seth said, confused. I sighed. "We hung out in 6Th grade, until I got sick." I replied. ".....Lily..?" Seth whispered. I nodded. "what happened to you?" he asked. "kidney failure changes you, Seth, It really does..." I said. "It's okay Lily.." Seth said, rubbing my back. I shook my head. "Don't call me that.... Lee Ann killed Lily.... she beat her to a pulp and hen set fire to her... Lily doesn't exist anymore...." I sniffled. "Lil- Lee Ann... Don't cry... I get it..." He said softly.

"Are you alright, Lee Ann?" Mrs. Day asked, walking over, worried. "I'm fine, I'm just emotional." I said, wiping my nose. She nodded. "Just tell me if you want to go o he nurse." she said. I nodded. "Thank you." I replied.

After the Ceramics drama, Seth and I walked to History. "Don't worry, today we're reading and discussing the chapter. Easy as pie." He assured me
"I don't lie pie." I said
"cake?"
"ew."
"rice crispies?"
"Those are NOT easy."
"S'mores?"
"too messy!"
"who cares? its a phrase."
"I care"
"cereal?"
"....yeah I guess."
"well, I'm glad we could come to an agreement." He chuckled.
We sat at a group of 5 chairs.
"I'll be back." I said and had the teacher, Mr. Austin, sign my paper. He did and mumbled out "take a seat"
I sat back down with Seth.
"Is he lovely or what?" I said sarcastically. Seth chuckled.
"Ain't he a peach?" he replied.
I met the rest of the group, a black preppy girl named Natalie, a nerdy guy named Jeremy and a jock named Jack. They were very nice and patient and answered all my questions.
Blah blah blah, I don't like history.
LUNCH
Seth linked arms with me "May I escort you to the lunch room for cafeteria food that looks like crap and doesn't taste too far off?" he asked.
I laughed "Sure. I am kind of hungry."
Seth and I got in line and started talking about shows we watched when we were young.
We were discussing Rugrats when this boy with blond hair and a letter men jacket cut in front of me.

"Hey!" I said.
He turned as if just realizing i was there
"yeah?" He said innocently.
that flared my temper
"You cut me!" I replied
"So? What are you gonna do about it?" He asked
"Oh I'll show you what I'll do about it." I growled. Seth pulled me back "Calm down, Lee Ann, he's not worth it." He said, glaring at the boy. "Tommy, don't be such a dick, she's new here." he said.
Tommy snorted. "Like I care."

We bought our food and went to sit down at a table that had two girls and a boy sitting at it.
"Leah, Maxxie, David. This is Lee Ann." Seth announced. I smiled and sat down next to him.
"Hi." I said quietly. Leah smiled widely at me "Hi! I'm Leah! Wow, you are really pretty! We're going to the movies tonight, do you wanna come?" she said, bouncing up and down. I giggled, Leah's as bubbly and hyper as ever. "Maybe. I'll have to see." I replied. "if you ever need someone to kick some ass, I'm your girl." Maxxie said, grinning. I laughed. "I'll be sure to do that." I assured her.

I felt someones eyes on me. I turned, and sure enough, David was staring at me. "what?" I asked. He just shook his head "Nothing..." he mumbled in a more feminine voice then I expected. It was kind of sexy though. He had shoulder length, black, choppy scene hair with blue, pink and blond randomly dyed in it. He had full lips that practically begged you to kiss them, his bright blue eyes watched me closely.

"C'mon Torres, we gotta go help Mr. Anderson hook up his computer to his smart board." Seth said, standing and taking his empty tray. David nodded and stood.
"Welcome back, Lily." Maxxie said when they were gone. "how you feelin'?"
"I'm okay I guess, and it's Lee Ann. I've changed too much to be called Lily anymore." I sighed. In two seconds, Leah was across the table and had me in a death hug.
"Oh my gosh! I missed you Lily!" she cried. "Shh!" I hissed. "I'm Lee Ann."
"Sorry." Leah replied, letting me go. "it's fine, Leah." I said hugging her. "I'd like for us to keep this a secret from David though."

They stared at me. "what?" I asked. "Do you realize how worried he's been?" Maxxie said.
"He stopped visiting me. I doubt he was worried." i growled. "but Lil- Lee Ann! He-" Leah started. "Leah, she needs to hear it from David." Maxxie said getting up. Leah and I followed suit and walked out of the lunchroom. We found David and Seth in the hallway. "Leah, Maxxie? Can you help me with something?" Seth asked, dragging them down the hallway, leaving me and David alone together.

Man, was this awkward.

END
♠ ♠ ♠
This would've been better if the first version hadn't been deleted. Oh well. Hope you like. :)

If anyone has any ideas for this story,I'd love to hear them. I'm kind of stuck at the moment.