Just Friends

Prologue: It Started when we were seniors

Joe's P.O.V

Taylor sighed once more as our three week old daughter started to scream, just as she was about to go lay down and take a nap ourselves.

"Hey, go lay down, I'll deal with Allison." I said wrapping my arm around Taylor's pudgy waist. She smiled before giving me a kiss. "Have I told you how wonderful you are?" she asked with a soft giggle.

"Once or twice." I grinned kissing her once more. "Go get some sleep. We need to be at Kevin's in three hours." I said giving her butt a playful swat which made her giggle and head into our bedroom.

I watched her go before heading into Alison's room where she was screaming at the top of her lungs. "Oh baby girl, you got some lungs." I chuckled picking her up and holding her close to my chest.

"Shh, Alison." I whispered bouncing her a little. It helped a little since her cries turned into small whimpers.

I walked out of her room and down the hall looking at the pictures that lined the walls. "Hey look Alison, who's that beautiful woman? Is that your mama?" I asked her pointing to Taylor's senior portrait.

Alison just rested her head on my chest, her dark blue eyes looking at her surroundings. "Ya know. You're mom and I've been friends since we were five. And well it started when we were seniors." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! I hope everyone reads and likes this!
comments=updates (:
<3 Jeannie