Status: Editing/Active.

I Work for the Joker and I'm Dating Bruce Wayne

A Night On The Town With Batman.

Bruce’s POV
After watching and listening to Gordon’s wife scream and cry, I decided to go home; I missed Anna so much! When I got there, she was sitting Indian Style in our bed. Her cat, Mischief, was curled in between her legs, fast asleep. Anna had on a pair of my sweats and one of her Gotham University shirts. “Hi” she whispered smiling.

“Hey” I mouthed. I liked how we were being so quiet it was if we had a baby and didn’t want to wake our sleeping child with our chatter. She picked Mischief up and sat her on one of the pillows. She walked into the other room and I followed. “Crazy day huh?” she said once I closed the bedroom door.

I sighed and crashed on the couch. I nodded. “And its still not over” she sat down next to me and asked “what do you have to do?” “Go talk to a mob boss.” “Oh” she played with the end of her shirt. “You wanna come?” she perked up and looked at me. “Really?! You mean it?!” “Yeah. I gotta go talk to him at a club.” “I’ll go get ready!”

Anna’s POV
I got ready in record time; I threw on skinnies and a tank, I put my hair up in a bun, I put on foundation and lips gloss and left the penthouse with Bruce. When we got there, neon lights were flashing, and loud beats were kickin’! I ran onto the dance floor. I smiled as I watched Bruce kick a few guys asses to get to the mob boss.

Bruce’s POV
I drove Anna and myself to the club in the BatMobile. When we got there, she left me for the dance floor; it was better if no one saw us together. I watched Anna for a moment before proceeding to get the information I need. She was a really good dancer! I saw him sitting down with some blonde girl.

Someone tried to stop me; I shoved his head on the railing and shoved him over it. He feel to the dance floor. Another guy tried to get me; I hit him in the face. A guy kicked me; I kicked him back then punched him also. 2 more guys came at me at the same time; I punched one in the face and the other hit me over the head with a beer bottle.

I beat him till he feel to the ground. Another came at me, but I pushed him down the stairs. One hit me with a crowbar; I shoved him against the railing and punched him in the gut. I went for the boss. I grabbed him around the collar and he slowly stood up with me.

Anna’s POV
As I was dancing, I secretly watched Bruce take down 8 guys by himself. I liked how no one else in the club noticed that. When I saw the jackass hit Bruce with a crowbar, I wanted to get up there and help Bruce. But then, he got everything under control. Bruce took the mob boss outside, and I hesitated not to follow him; I didn’t want Bruce to take things too far.

Bruce’s POV
I took him outside and dangled him from a fire escape that wasn’t too far off the ground. “I want the Joker.” “From one professional to another, if you’re trying to scare somebody, pick a better spot. From this height, fall wouldn’t kill me.” “I’m counting on it” I let go and as he feel, he screamed. He hit the ground and his ankles snapped. I jumped down after him. He was lying on the ground in pain.

I rolled him over and screamed in his face “where is he?!” “I don’t know where he is. He found us.” “He must have friends.” “Friends?! Have you met this guy?” “Someone must know where he is!” I screamed again. “Nobodies gonna tell you nothing. They’re wise to your act. You got rules. The Joker, he’s got no rules. Nobodies gonna cross him for you.”
Anna would, I thought. “You want this guy, you got one way. But you already know what that is. Just take off that mask. Let him come find ya” I shoved him back to the ground. “Or are you gonna let a couple more people get killed while you make up your mind?” I stared at him hard before running off.

Anna’s POV
Bruce came back for me 10 minutes later. “Bruce” I said once we were back in the Bat Mobile. “Yes?” “Why haven’t you asked me for the Joker?” “Cause I’m scared it’ll ruin the love we just got back.”

Bruce’s POV
“I’ve gotta make one more stop” I told Anna, parking outside an alley. She nodded and I went looking. Harvey flipped a coin to see if a man lived or not; he got heads so he was still alive. He flipped it again and I reached out and caught it as it was coming back down. “You’d leave a man’s life to chance?” I asked; he had him tied to a chair.

“Not exactly.” “His names Shef. Thomas. He’s a paranoid schizophrenic. Former patient at Arkham. The kind of mind the Joker attracts. What do you expect to learn from him?” I walked away, knowing he would follow. “The Joker killed Gordon. He’s gonna kill Rachel!” “You’re the symbol of hope I can never be. Your stand and organized government is the first ray of hope Gotham has seen in decades. If anyone saw this, everything would be undone. All the criminals you pulled off the streets would be released and Jim Gordon would have died for nothing. You’re gonna hold a press conference tomorrow morning.” “Why?” “No one else will die because of me. Gotham’s in your hands now.” “You can’t” I calmly walked away. “You can’t give in. You can’t give in!” he yelled into the night air after me. But I was already halfway gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Glad people like this. :)