Status: Editing/Active.

I Work for the Joker and I'm Dating Bruce Wayne

Conferences Always Have Drama.

Bruce’s POV
Today was going to be a sad day; it was the day I am going to turn myself in as the Batman. I took a final look at my Batsuit, then closed it. “Books as well?” Alfred asked standing next to the fire. “Everything. Anything that can led back to Luscious or Rachel” I answered. “People are dying, Alfred. What would you have me do?” “Endure, Master Wayne. Take it. They’ll hate you for it, but that’s the point of Batman. He can be the outcast. He can make the choice no one else can make. The right choice.” “Today, I found out what Batman can’t do. He can’t endure this. Today you get to say I told you so.” “Today, I don’t want to” we headed for the exit.

He started walking closer to me. “But I did bloody tell ya” I laughed. “I suppose you’re gonna lock me up as well…as your accomplice.” “Accomplish? I’m gonna tell em the whole thing was your idea.”

Anna’s POV
In the morning I woke up in Jack’s arms. I snuck over to the closet. As I picked out an outfit, strong arms wrapped around my waist. “Morning Sunshine” he whispered. “Hey. I’m gonna shower” I smiled at him and walked away.

20 minutes later, I was dressed in a short flowy skirt, and nice top. My hair was wavy and my make up was fresh and simple. “Where are you going?” Jack asked me as I tried to leave. “I have a meeting” I replied and slipped past him. I got in a cab and headed to the press conference.

I got there and saw Bruce leaning against the wall in the middle. He smiled when I reached him. “Is she gone?” “Anna, Rachel and I are just friends. She’s dating Harvey and I’m madly in love with you. Plus, I think Rachel’s ugly” I couldn’t help but crack a smile. He smiled back and pulled me into a hug. When we pulled away, it started and I stood in front of Bruce.

“Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming” Harvey spoke. “I’ve called this press conference for 2 reasons. Firstly to assure the citizens of Gotham that everything that can be done over the Joker killings is being done. Secondly, the Batman has offered to turn himself in. But first, let’s consider the situation. Should we give in to this terrorists demands? Do we really think-” “You’d rather protect an outlaw than the lives of citizens?” the black woman behind Bruce interrupted. “The Batman is an outlaw. But that’s not why we’re demanding he turn himself in. We’re doing it because we’re scared. We’ve been happy to let the Batman clean up our streets till now.” “Things are worse than ever!” some random person in the crowd shouted. “Yes, they are. But the knights dark is just before the dawn. I promise you, the dawn is coming. One day the Batman will have to answer to the laws he’s broken, but to us. Not to this madman.” “No more dead cops!” a cop in the back shouted. A lot of people agreed with him.

“So be it. Take the Batman into custody” everyone looked at each other, expecting them to know who the Batman was. Bruce started to step forward; I wanted to reach out and pull him back to me. But I couldn’t. I knew that.

This was something he had to do. Harvey took a step forward. “I am the Batman” Bruce stopped right in his tracks. Everyone was shocked! The police came and put him in handcuffs. Bruce and I turned to each other. “Whaaaattttt?” we said at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)