Status: Editing/Active.

I Work for the Joker and I'm Dating Bruce Wayne

Here We Go.

“Harvey Dent” Joker had said it like how God says the devils name. “What about him, boss?” asked Mike, the newest member of our team. “I want him.” “For what?” he asked again. Idiot, I thought. “To destroy him” he had that haunting smirk on his face.

Then his insane laughter bubbled out of his throat. “How do you plan on getting him?” Snarl asked from his spot in the corner. “Bruce Wayne and Mr. Dent have recently become friends” the moment he had said Bruce’s name, I knew it was going to be bad. “Mr. Wayne is throwing a party for Harvey. We’ll crash it, take Dent, and cut off his head” all the men in the room started smiling; I was screaming on the inside. “But, before that, I want to send a little message” the way he wanted to send his message was unusual.

But what else can you expect from the Clown Prince of Gotham? He assigned 2 of his goons Sticky Fingers and Box, the role of poising the Commissioner of Gotham, then he told Cane and Mike to rig the Judge’s car to blow up and produce Joker cards, the rest of us would bust into Bruce’s penthouse with Joker and do whatever it took to get Harvey Dent. After the meeting, I was dreading going back to Bruce’s. Things between us were unbelievably amazing and I had never been happier. But now that Joker want to start his destruction of Harvey at Bruce’s place, that happiness seemed to disappear.

With a shaky hand, I unlocked the door to the penthouse. I stepped inside and took a deep breath. Bruce wasn’t home yet, allowing me to relax for a moment. I had just plopped down on the couch, when Alfred approached me. “Yeah?” I asked with my eyes closed, rubbing my temples.

“Master Wayne wants you to meet him for dinner” I wanted to scream and crawl into our bed and sleep my life away. But instead, I calmly told him thank you and walked away. In our room, I threw a dress on the bed and went to take a shower. Afterwards, I slipped in to my dress then made my hair wavy. After I had gotten ready, Alfred told me there was a car outside that’d take me to Bruce.

I nodded and slipped on a jacket before going into the cool fall air. In front of me was a sleek and shinny black Bentley. The driver opened the door for me and the rest was a blur. The driver helped me out of the car and from outside, I could see the back of Bruce’s head; I braved myself and headed inside. “Ah, Ms. Rivers. Mr. Wayne is ready for you” the hostess told me with a smile.

I nodded and let him lead me to Bruce. He saw us coming and stood to kiss my cheek. No matter how stressed I was, he always made me relax with his cute ways. The waiter came and handed me a menu then asked if he could poor me a glass of wine that Bruce had ordered. I politely declined and said I’d stick with water.

“So, how was your day?” Bruce asked when we were alone. I shrugged. “Boring. Nothing fancy happened. How was work?” he smiled. “I talked about you a lot” I smiled, giggled, and awed. “But I’m not part of your job.” “I wish you were” then, his eyes lit up. “What?” I asked cautiously.

“You should come be my secretary at work!” I almost choked on my water. “W-what?”
“Yeah! My other one is a hag. It’d be so much fun if you did accept the job and I miss having you around the office” he held my hands in his. “And if you take this job, we’ll see each other all day long” I laughed nervously. “C-can I think about this? For like a few days” he nodded. “Of course. Take as long as you want” I smiled lovingly at him.

“You’ll have to tell him sometime soon” a voice in the back of my head told me. I sighed at how right it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
I went to a Katy Perry concert last night, and it was fucking awesome! :D