Finally a happy ending?

My Happy Ending?

This is it, it's finally time to end everything. I know I'm being selfish....I know all of you will hate me. But i can't bare to see anyone else die because of me. It's too much, I'm sorry.
Both Zero walked back to his house in silence. The quaint beech house seemed colder now than usual. I've loved my time here......this has to be done quickly before i change my mind.
"Sakura" said Zero grabbing my wrist"you're quieter than usual, are you OK?"
Sighing I took one final look into those beautiful aquamarine eyes that could always make me smile.
"No, but I will be.I promise"
Before I knew it Zero had me pulled into one of his bone crushing hugs. Smiling weakly I pulled him down for one final kiss. For the final goodbye.
"so movie in my room?" grinned Zero eyes still focused on me
"Go ahead without me, I want to get dressed..well redressed into something more...me"

Without objecting Zero kissed my forehead and went into his room. I waited until I could hear the noise of the TV before I ran full speed into my room. It's all beginning to hit me now, I'll never see any of this again..But this is the only way I can have my happy ending. After changing into my white Gothic Lolita dress (the very dress my mom always wanted me to wear) I took one last look around my room.
"Goodbye room, Goodbye Zero, I'll always love you"

There's only one place I want to go to end my life. Not in Zero's house, not on the beech. No the place I'm going is the old church my mother preserved for over twenty years. There was always something about this place that offered my tormented soul some form of peace. Next to the old stone church is a now abandoned graveyard. At the back of the cemetery under two large Blossom trees are the ones I long to see again.
Finally after three months of trying to stay calm I broke down into a hysteria of tears, unable to contain them any longer. The rain from the clouds above me felt like the sky and whoever was up there was crying as well.

"Hi mommy, daddy, Dante and of course hi to you too Rino" I said smiling for the last time in this body..this existence. I didn't expect someone to answer me back, the dead don't talk to me.
"I tried, i swear I did. But I can't do this anymore, too many people are dieing because of me, Ashe all of ye. Bionca was the first to die because of me. This is a vicious cycle, people will always try to use me as a weapon..unless I end this now".

"Lets see anyone try to use me now" I grinned pulling out a small kunai knife from my pocket.
With it I began to tear at my arms leaving deep cuts. The blood began to flow down my arms gradually getting faster. I tried not to get any on my dress, mom would kick my ass if I did.
"Mom look I'm finally wearing the dress you bought me, it fits, I'm sorry I never made you proud. I'm sorry I was never the type of daughter you wanted. And..I'm sorry I came back into your life after being kidnapped. If I had died that night you'd be alive, all of ye would be"

Gripping the knife tighter I dug deeper into my left arm, then the right. Until finally left with only a small space on both arms, I took one last look at everything. I saw the blossom trees I adored blow in the breeze petals falling all around me. The rain fell down more vicious now than when I first started this. Now it's finally time to end my torment, time to end this vicious curse.

Finally at peace with my decision, at peace with the knowledge my friends..the one I love would be OK I held the knife over my wrists. Slowly I cut my left wrist allowing the blood to run free onto the Cherry Blossom petals.
"This is it, I can finally have my happy ending..."
Feeling my strength drain, I quickly slit my right wrist allowing all the blood to finally flow free.
Sighing I fell onto my parents grave staining the cherry blossom petals with my tainted, vile blood.

"I'm sorry Zero, I have to leave you alone in this world...But you're not alone...you have our friends. You'll find someone to replace me, Mom, Dad all I ever wanted was to make ye proud...I know that will never happen now. Mom I know you'll never love me, I know that now but I couldn't live with this guilt"
Slowly I began to fall into darkness...into nothingness. This is where I belong.....
"Sakura, Sakura we're here"
"Come with us sweetie, I'll take you home"
It can't be, the voices I thought I'd never hear again. I was right this is my Happy Ending.
"Mom...I'm coming mommy"
"Syonara Zero"