Sparks Fly

Welcome to your death.

This is the Hunger Games. In the futuristic site of what use to be North America, twelve Districts including a ruling Capitol now lies in the wake of the new land.

Annually, each district must send two tributes—a boy and a girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen. If they do not, they will be destroyed just as District 13 was. The tributes are chosen randomly from a lottery draw. They will be placed in an arena and filmed into reality television while they fight each other to death.

Last one standing wins.

But what happens when one tribute decides to rebel?

The bloody aftermath of the 75th Hunger Games...a second Dark Days comes. Led by the legendary Katniss Everdeen herself.

But what happens...if the rebellion fails...?

What happens...when a love tragedy repeats?

*~*~*~*


In a typical story of a girl and a boy, they will both end up together and happy—or at least happy.

Not for Chaise and Azalea.

Chaise, bitter from a small age, and Azalea, kind from a small age, are polar opposites. The only thing they have in common is that they are brave but in very different ways. Both being reaped into the One Hundreth and Seventh-Fourth Hunger Games, their bravery comes out in different forms. Deception, kindness, and selflessness.

Though bravery is not enough to win the Games. Only one can come out alive and who will it be? Things become difficult as a potential romance blooms between these two reluctant rivals.

Once in the Games, Azalea and Chaise must decide what is more important to them. To cling onto humanity, or survival? To kill...or be the one killed?

Hunger Games © Suzanna Collins {Does not belong to me}
Sparks Fly © XxCelCeexX
© Celia Summers 2011
Original Written: Age 13-14

Final Edit Written: Age 15