‹ Prequel: Kiss Me or Not

Wish We Were Older

Go Ahead and Let Them Talk

I laid on my stomach and moved my laptop ahead a little so I could put a pillow down.

"You look really tired." Charlie said through the webcam. I watched his face as he talked. I shrugged a little.

"I am. I worked overtime today." I yawned into the pillow, then pushed my hair back. He chuckled.

"Go to sleep. Last thing we need is you passing out and drooling all over." He teased. I stuck my tongue out.

"Okay, whatever. You would love to see that, and make some blog about how your girlfriend drooled over you." I smirked. He laughed.

"I could do that anyways, no one would know!" He grinned. I giggled.

"I would tell everyone, and everyone would unsubscribe to you." I teased.

"Life. Over." He said dramatically then chuckled. "I wouldn't make any money to fly down and see you then, so my life would be over."

"You're so adorable." I cooed. "But it's called a job darling." I giggled.

"Youtube is my job!" He defended.

"All you do is rub your nipples and you get a million views." I teased.

"You mean like this?" He asked, and proceeded to rub them with a serious look on his face. I laughed.

"Yes! You're basically some sort of stripper." I smirked. He chuckled and pushed his hair from his face.

"Something like that." He smiled. I saw him glance at his phone. "You should probably be going to bed though. I don't want you to get in trouble with your grandparents." He said. I sighed.

"I know. I shouldn't have moved in with them. I hate having a curfew." I whined softly. He smiled.

"You'll live though." He smirked. I made a face.

"Nooo." I kidded and dramatically died. "But you're probably right." I sighed.

"I always am."

"Ego."

"Nah." He grinned. "I love you though."

I watched his face as he said it. I loved watching him smile when he said it. "I love you too." And I loved watching his face when he heard me say it.
♠ ♠ ♠
o_______________o
Why is everything better in my head?

Well, I hope you liked the first chapter. ^__^

Comment plz? :D

-Ashley Dawn