‹ Prequel: Kiss Me or Not

Wish We Were Older

Let Me See Your Face

"So how's living with your grandparents anyways?" Tyson asked, sipping his drink. I held mine between my hands, keeping them warm.

"It's alright. Kind of awkward though." I muttered, focusing on my cup. "I mean, I'm really grateful towards them, but I miss living at home." I finally looked up at him. He nodded a little, watching me.

"I get ya." He said. I smiled a little. "What does your family think about your online boyfriend?"

"He's not online. We've met." I shrugged. "Once." I sighed gently as he chuckled. "How do you and your girlfriend manage?"

He shrugged, taking another drink of his coffee. "We talk everyday, and make plans for the summer." He said simply. I groaned a little.

"That doesn't help. That's what me and Charlie do, but it still sucks being away from him." I said. "I mean, I'm not one of those girls that needs to see their boyfriend every day, but I'd like to see him once in a while, in person." I looked at him. "It's so hard!"

"That's what she said!" He smirked. I hit his arm and shut my laptop.

"Whatever, you can research your paper using books. I'm out." I stuck my tongue out playfully, and put my stuff away.

"Aww! But I'll be bored!" He complained. I put my backpack over my shoulder and grabbed my keys in my free hand.

"Aw, muffin. Should have thought of that before you made that immature remark." I smirked, waving to him. He waved back as I walked outside and to my car. I got in and put my backpack on the passengers seat.

I drove home, drinking my coffee whenever I stopped.

I was being honest though, it was hard to not see him whenever. Not to be mean, but I'd only want to see him twice a week, maybe three times. Otherwise it's not as special, and plus I'd feel clingy. And I'm not going down that road again.

Sure, I was saving money to go to England soon, but the entire process always was annoying. Having to book time off work, pack, book hotels and everything. He offered to let me stay with him and Alex, but I didn't want to be a burden. And sleeping in the same house as him would be pretty tempting.

I guess I had to wait though. There was nothing else I could do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Or is there? HEHEHEHEHEHEE.
I'm so weird.

And I'm super sorry I haven't been updating a lot! D: I had a week off, and just wanted to lay around and be a lazy bum. But I'm back working, so it's a bit easier. Well, on some days. o__o

I'd love it if you guys tweeted the story. :3 And I'll @ reply back to you and thank yoou. <3 <3 <3

And please leave feedback? :3

-Ashley Dawn