‹ Prequel: Kiss Me or Not

Wish We Were Older

I'll Never Run Away

I walked inside the house holding my phone in front of my face, since I was using the Face Time application with Charlie.

"Hey Charlie?" I asked after a moment of silence. He was editing a video, and had his phone on his desk. I could only see his shirt, and some of his hair.

"Mhm?" He mumbled, clicking his mouse a few times before picking his phone up so I could see his face.

I sat on the couch in the living room and studied him before I spoke. "I miss you." I bit my lip as he nodded. "Would it be weird if I... Came earlier than planned?" I asked, leaning my phone against a stack of book so he could still see me.

"It wouldn't be weird, no. How much earlier?" He spun in his chair, his back now to the computer. I could see some of the video clips in the background.

"I don't know. Like--Are you rubbing your nipples?" I smirked, picking up my phone to get a better look. Yup.

"What?" He looked behind himself then laughed. "Oh, yeah." He chuckled. "It's for a video. Anyways?"

"Oh! Well," I paused and pulled out a plane ticket and help it up. "Like if I left in three days?" I smirked. He sat up straight and grinned.

"Of course! I mean, I won't be able to clean the house in time, or send Alex off anywhere, but of course!" He looked so adorable when he was excited. He always looked adorable.

"I don't mind the mess, and it's fine. I like to both Alex." I teased. "It'll entertain me when you're busy."

He laughed. "Do your grandparents know?" He asked, resting his elbows on his desk. I shrugged a little.

"I'm old enough to make my own decisions." I laid on my side and pushed the hair away from my face.

"True. You are." He smiled, agreeing. "Just let me know when you're coming so I can pick you up." He paused. "I really need to clean."

I laughed. "Mkay. I'll see you soon." I grinned. It felt great to say it, and mean it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this took up a few pages in my notebook. >__> It seemed longer in there! xD
TEGAN'S GONNA GO SEE CHARLIE YAY.
But what are her grandparents gonna say? :x

Comments please? ^__^
And feel free to tweet this. If you do, just include my user (@yoashleydawn) and I'll tweet you back. :D :D <3
Thanks!~

-Ashley Dawn