‹ Prequel: Kiss Me or Not

Wish We Were Older

Tonight We'll Touch

Words cannot express what I was feeling inside. I was sick to my stomach with so many emotions. Happy and excited to see Charlie. Nervous to see Charlie. And there was a little bit of anger because the guy that was next to me on the plane snored the entire ride. I couldn't handle it anymore. Which is why they kicked me off the plane.

No, I kid. I just listened to music the entire ride there, which kept me entertained. And by entertained, I mean it made me want to die. It was so boring I couldn't even sleep.

But now I'm in England, and everything's going to get better. I couldn't wait to see Charlie in person. And I was also pretty stoked to bother Alex and Michael too. Payback for all those Skype conversations they ruined.

I grabbed my suitcase and duffel bag, and walked outside. The breeze whipped my scarf around a bit, and made my legs a little cold as well. Jeans and cold weather never mix well.

Charlie had insisted that he could pick me up, but I told him I could just take a taxi since they were busy recording their new album. After five minutes of arguing, he agreed and gave me the address and location of their spare key. So with that, I hailed a cab and was off to his place.

When I got out, I paid the guy and ran up to the apartment. It looked pretty nice, and it had a nice view too. I grabbed the spare key from Michael's car and went inside and upstairs. I could hear a guitar being strummed, and Charlie singing. I couldn't help but smile to myself.

I opened the door quietly, not wanting to ruin their session. But that didn't work very well, cause when they saw me, everyone stopped to attack me with hugs. And kisses from Charlie. "You're here!" He grinned happily. I nodded. "Did you have any trouble finding it?"

"Mnm. I had more trouble finding the key." I handed it back to Michael so he could put it away. "But don't let me interrupt you! It sounded great!" I smiled, releasing Charlie from the hug.

"There's time for that later, it can wait." He assured me as he took my bags from me. "We'll give you the tour and then get you settled in."

"You gave me a tour last week." I reminded him, attempting to take my suitcase back. He carried it with him so I followed.

"Not in person." He grinned happily and gave me the tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
MMMMM. O__O
It took forever to update! ;__; I'm sorry! I've been meaning to, but ugh. >__>

Comments please? ^__^ And if you like it a lot, you could tweet it (include my username @yoashleydawn) and I'll respond back! :D :D <3

-Ashley Dawn