Status: Active

No Goodbyes This Time

Keep Up.

"Come on, Mum! Get up!" I shouted at my Mum and pushed her around in her bed. This year, it was my turn to wake her up very early.

"What time is it?" She mumbled, picking up her glasses.

"4am! Come on! I don't want to be late for the Quidditch Cup!" I said. I lit the candle in her room and picked up my things. "Hurry up! If we miss the Port Key, I hold you responsible!" I said cheekily.

"We'll have none of that talk, thank you very much!" said Mum. She had changed into her clothes already. "Have you had breakfast?"

"Yes, Mum."

"Brushed your teeth?"

"Yes, Mum."

"Double checked your trunk?"

"Yes, okay Mum! Let's go!" I grabbed her hand and we apparated into a forest.

"Do you know where we're going, Mum?"

"Not a clue, come on." She said, heading towards where she thought the Port Key might be.

"Hayley! Over here!" I heard someone call. I turned and there was Cedric Diggory and his father, Amos Diggory.

"This way, Mum. Hi Cedric!" I yelled over and went over to see him.

"Amos! Long time no see!" Mum said to Cedric's Dad.

"Ah, Alice! Good to see you again!" He said to Mum. They shook hands.

"Hayley, I thought I saw something shiny up in the tree. Want to investigate?" Cedric asked.

"Sure, why not." I jumped up and clung to the lowest branch and swung my leg over. "Get a move on, Cedric. I don't want to be waiting at the top of the tree all day!" He grinned and followed me up. I climbed up several branches until I reached the very top.

"Well this tree is very high, isn't it?" Cedric said, his head poking through a mound of leaves.

"I've been in higher trees." I said looking over. I heard someone's laugh in the distance. "Fred and George!" I cried and climbed down as fast as I could.

I jumped out of the tree and Mr. Weasley, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred and George were talking to Mum and Amos.

"This strapping young man must be Cedric, am I right?" Mr. Weasley said, shaking his hand.

"Yes, sir." Cedric said with a big smile on his face. I noticed Hermione and Ginny look at Cedric, then look at each other in excitement. I shook my head.

"Amsterdam!" Fred and George said. I ran over and gave them both a hug.

"Hi guys." I said to Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny. "Grown your hair out, I see Fred and George?"

"Aren't we good looking?" Fred said, giving a girly twirl.

"We'll get all the girls now, right Amsterdam?" George said playfully.

"Sure. Alright, leg it, you guys, if you want to keep up with me!" I winked at them and set off after Mr. Weasley and my Mum. Fred and George walked by my sides.
♠ ♠ ♠
Weeee! :D Comment or I'll take all the thing you love and feed them to the nargles.
-Ellie x