Status: Active

No Goodbyes This Time

Technically, It's A Ferret.

"Ron, this is ridiculous." I mutter to him furiously.

"Why don't you just talk to him yourself?" Hermione said. Ron was making her tell Harry something because he was mad at him for not telling him that he put his name in the goblet of fire, which I recently discovered that he didn't. "I don't want to do this!"

"I'll do it then." I hissed. "What am I saying?" Ron explained it all to me and I walked over the Harry who was by the lake.

"Ron would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid is looking for you." I said.

"Is that right?" Harry growled. "Well... what?"

"Please don't make me say it again, it's enough of a tongue-twister the first time." I said. "Hagrid is looking for you." I turned to walk back to Ron, Hermione and Ginny.

"Well you can tell Ron..." Harry began.

"I'm not an owl!" I snarled. Harry stopped and walked back over to Neville. I grabbed Ginny and Hermione and walked away.

---

People were walking around with badges that said 'Potter stinks' everywhere around the school. I sat in the Transfiguration yard ripping them off people's robes with Dean.

"Yeah, bug off cockroaches." I snapped as I pulled a badge off a second year and stomped on it. Harry appeared and confronted Cedric, who I suspected was the cause of all these badges since all of them were running around shouting 'Potter stinks! Cedric rules!'.

"Do we want to go help Harry?" Dean asked.

"No, he can look after himself. But if things get out of hand, I'll blast Cedric into next year." I said.

"I thought you and Cedric were an item?" Dean said.

"No. What would make you think that?" I asked.

"The way he looks at you, he doesn't look at you like he looks at other girls." He said.

"I could care less. Cedric isn't my type. He's only a friend." I watched Harry shake his head and walk angrily towards Ron and Seamus. Harry started arguing with him. "Shouldn't you be with Seamus? He's your best friend."

"He thinks Harry cheated. He kept going on about how pathetic Harry was, I couldn't stand it anymore." Dean said.

"I'm sorry." I said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Why so tense, Potter?" Malfoy shouted at Harry from across the Transfiguration courtyard in a tree. Harry rolled his eyes. I stood up and walked towards Harry, my wand already drawn. "My father and I have a bet, you see. I don't think you're going to last ten minutes in this tournament." Harry stopped. Draco jumped out of the tree. "He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five." He looked at me. "Ah, Amsterdam! Long time no see!" He got closer to my face than I was comfortable.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy!" Harry shoved him away from me. "He's vile and cruel and you're just as pathetic." Harry turned and walked away.

"Pathetic?" Draco snapped. He pulled out his wand and pointed it at Harry.

"Expelliarmus!" I yelled and Draco's wand flew out of his hand. Professor Moody appeared behind me. He quickly pulled out his wand and turned Malfoy into a white ferret.

"That'll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned!" Moody growled. I elbowed Harry and chuckled. Moody threw Malfoy up and down in the air.

"Professor Moody!" McGonagall rushed over. "What are you doing?"

"Teaching." He said and kept throwing Draco up and down.

"Is that, is that a student?" She asked.

"Technically, it's a ferret." Moody said. Everyone in the courtyard laughed as Moody shoved Draco down Crabbe's pants. Moody winked at Harry. Malfoy crawled out of the leg of Crabbe's pants. McGonagall turned him back into a human and Draco scrambled to his feet.

"My father will hear about this!" He said.

"Is that a threat?" Moody said, stepping forward and began chasing him around the tree. "Is that a threat?"

"Professor!" Moody turned to McGonagall. "We never use transfiguration as a punishment. Surely Dumbledore would've told you that."

"He might've mentioned it." Moody admitted.

"Well you will do well to remember it!" She snapped and stalked away. Moody pulled a face at her.

"Potter, come with me." Moody said. Harry followed him as he hobbled away.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's quite long. I couldn't really find a good place to end it. So yeah.
-Ellie x