Status: Active

No Goodbyes This Time

The Screaming Egg.

Harry didn't get his egg as easily as the others did.

Harry used his wand to bring forth his Firebolt that he got at the end of last year. His dragon snapped the chain around his neck and flew after Harry in the the Hogwarts grounds.

The crowd was silent in waiting for Harry to hopefully return. I kept my eyes on the skies. Just as everyone had almost lost hope, Harry's tiny speck appeared as he flew back to the stadium. The crowd erupted in applause and cheering.

He flew straight for the egg and held it up in the air.

---

Back in the common room, everyone was cheering and yelling after Harry's victory. He was clutching the egg while Fred and George lifted him onto their shoulders.

"We knew you wouldn't die, Harry!" George said.

"Lose a leg!" Fred said.

"Or an arm!" George said.

"Pack it in altogether!" Fred said.

"NEVER!" The twins and I shouted.

"Go on, Harry! What's the clue?" Seamus said. Obviously he had decided he was worthy of his time now.

"Who wants me to open it?" Harry asked. Everyone cheered. "You want me to open it?" Everyone cheered again. He twisted the top of the golden egg and it snapped open. A horrific scream spread through the room. Everyone ducked and covered their ears. Harry quickly closed the egg.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron said, standing in the doorway. Everyone went silent as Harry and Ron stared at each other.

"Alright everyone, go back to your knitting." Fred said.

"This is going to be uncomfortable enough without all you nosy sods listening in." I said. Everyone turned away and a few people went up to the dormitries. I sat on the ground by the fire and the twins took a seat on either side of me. "I reckon you'd have to be barking mad to put your own name in the goblet of fire."

"Caught on, have you?" Harry said. "Took you long enough."

"Wasn't just me who said you'd done it. Everyone's been saying it behind your back." Ron whispered. I turned away. I was happy not to be one of those people.
♠ ♠ ♠
jghdskngnnjkdsdgjskgd. Y U NO COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE?
-Ellie x