Status: Active

No Goodbyes This Time

Not Worth Your Time, Hermione.

The Weird Sisters, a rock band, began playing and everyone was dancing along. Dean took my hand and span me around and around until I couldn't stand upright. I collasped into a chair next to Harry, Ron and Padma.

"Having a good night?" I asked them. They gave me a sour look. "Obviously not since Parvati has disappeared." Hermione sat down next to me.

"Hot, isn't it?" She said dreamily. "Viktor has gone to get us drinks. Care to join us?"

"No, we'd NOT care to join you and Viktor." Ron growled.

"What's got your wand in a twist?" I asked.

"He's a Durmstrang!" He hissed. "She's fraternising with the enemy!"

"The enemy?!" Hermione shrieked. "Who was it wanting his autograph? Besides, the whole point of the tournament is international magical cooperation. To make friends!"

"Hmph, I think he's got a bit more than friendship on his mind!"

"Dean and I will come with you." I said and threw Ron a dirty look. He returned it as I got up to follow Hermione.

"Viktor, I don't believe you've met Dean or Hayley." Hermione said. He shook both our hands.

"It is nice to meet you." He said. "Have a drink." He handed us both a drink. I sipped it throughout the conversation.

---

I sat on the first step of the grand staircase with Fred, George and Dean. Angelina and Alicia, the girls the twins had taken to the ball, had gone up to bed as it had just hit 11pm. I heard Hermione and Ron arguing. They were getting closer.

"What? What? That's what you think!" Hermione shouted.

"Yeah, that is what I think." Ron said.

"Well, you know the solution then, don't you!" Hermione yelled. They appeared in the doorway of the Great Hall.

"Go on." Ron said.

"Next time there's a ball, pluck up the courage and ask me before somebody else does and not as a last resort!" She said with tears in her eyes.

"Well, that's completely off the point." Harry appeared behind her. "Harry..." Hermione span around.

"Where have you been? Never mind! Off to bed both of you!" She shouted. Ron and Harry walked cautiously past us and up the stairs.

"Quick, you three had better get out of here before she screams at you too." I whispered. Fred, George and Dean quickly ran up the stairs to the common room.

"They get scary when they get older." Ron muttered as he walked away.

"Ron! You spoil EVERYTHING!" She screamed. I held my arms out to her and she fell down towards me and burst into tears. I stroked her hair.

"He's not worth your time. Shh, shh." I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fucking Ron, ay. Stop fucking around with Herman. Jeeeebus. (;
-Ellie x