Status: Active

No Goodbyes This Time

And The PMSing Begins.

I sat in Cedric's arms, hoping I would be comforting him, not making it worse. Hermione and Krum burst out of the water soon after us, then Ron and the little girl, then Harry.

"You saved 'er even though she was not yours to save." Fleur said to Harry. "My leetle seezter!" She kissed him on both cheeks. "Thank you! Thank you!" She stood up and looked at Ron. "And you! You 'elped!"

"Well, yeah, a bit." Ron said. She giggled and kissed him on both cheeks as well. Fleur called her sister in french and they rushed away into the crowd. Ron touched his face where Fleur had kissed him. "Merci." He whispered.

"Harry!" Hermione had rushed over to him. "Are you alright? You must be freezing!" She took the towel off of her and wrapped it around his shoulders. "Personally, I think you behaved admirably."

"I finished last, Hermione." Harry said. She kissed him on the head.

"Next to last! Fleur never got past ze grindylows." She said and laughed.

"Attention!" Dumbledore yelled. Cedric and I stood up and I grabbed his hand. Everyone kept shouting. Dumbledore held his wand to his neck. "ATTENTION!" His voice rang out, I had to cover my ears. "The winner is... Mr. Diggory!" He grinned and I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. Rita Skeeter's photographer's light flashed. No doubt we'd be on the front page. I frowned at her. "For showing unique command of the bubble-head charm. The way I see it, Mr. Potter would have finished first had it not been for his determination to rescue not only Mr. Weasley, but the others as well. We've agreed to award him second place!" I cheered for him. A bunch of boys from Durmstrang booed and hissed. "For outstanding moral fibre."

---

Fred and George helped me out of the boat and onto dry land again.

"All that moral fibre, ay?" Fred said.

"Blimey, even when you go wrong it turns out right." Ron said.

"Well done, 'moral fibre'." George and I chorused. I noticed Mr. Crouch waiting for Harry at the end of the dock so Ron, Fred, George and I left them to talk.

"Saw you and Cedric talking intensely there." Fred said.

"What were you talking about?" George nudged me playfully.

"Nothing." I said quickly. They didn't need to know.

"Oh, come on, Amsterdam!" Fred whined.

"That's no fun!" George said.

"I don't care, it's none of your business." I snapped and walked ahead of them.

"Girls." Ron muttered. I turned around and glared at him. They froze.

"If it's none of their business, it's especially not yours!" I yelled and ran off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, just yeah. She just has lots of feelings. Because she usually doesn't have feelings. So... yeah.
-Ellie x