Status: Active

No Goodbyes This Time

Port Key.

We walked all day until just at sunset we reached the port key on top of a hill. It was an old muddy boot.

"Get yourselves into a good position!" Amos said.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry asked.

"That isn't just any old manky boot!" I said.

"It's a port key!" Fred and George said in unison. We crouched down and took a firm hold of the boot.

"Got it, Ginny?" I asked. She nodded.

"What's a port key?" Harry asked.

"Ready? After 3." Amos said. Everyone had a grip on the boot, except Harry. "1, 2..."

"Harry!" Mr. Weasley warned. Harry quickly grabbed the boot.

"3!" Amos cried. We span around and around the port key. The world seemed to blur around us as we flew up into the air.

"Let go, kids!" Mr. Weasley said.

"What?!" Hermione screeched.

"Let! Go!" Amos shouted. We released the boot and went flying backwards and smacked onto the ground, head first.

Whereas, Mr. Weasley, Mum, Cedric and Amos skipped to the ground gently. "I'll bet that cleared your sinuses!" Both the

twins took one of my arms and pulled me up.

"Thanks." I said. We followed Mum, Mr. Weasley and Amos to the top of the hill we'd fallen onto and saw the camping

ground.

"Welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!" Amos said. Irish music was playing and people were flying around on brooms. We

walked through the crowds of tents and people to find our shelter. I smiled at all the people and good vibes around us.

We parted with Cedric and Amos as they went the other way to their tent.

"See ya later, Cedric!" The twins and I yelled after him. We arrived at a small tent and Mr. Weasley opened a flap for

us.

"Home sweet home!" He said. The twins and I ducked inside and revealed that the small tent wasn't small at all. It was

very grand inside with seperate areas for everything.

"I call top bunk!" I said, throwing my bag on top of the bed.

"Ron, get out of the kitchen, we're all hungry!" Mr. Weasley said.

"Yeah, get out of the kitchen, Ron!" The twins and I said. I sat at the table with the twins who rested their feet up.

"Feet off the table!" Mr. Weasley said. They took their feet down.

"Feet off the table!" They repeated and placed them back up as soon as Mr. Weasley had his back turned.

"I love magic." Harry said, beaming at the inside of the tent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so I didn't upload this story as fast as the ones in the story before this one. Big whoop. Comment on this shit! No comments? Tut tut.
-Ellie x