Status: Active

No Goodbyes This Time

Death Eater Invasion.

Back at the tent, Fred, George and I were dancing around foolishly to the Irish music being played outside. A loud crack sounded outside. Mr. Weasley went outside to investigate.

"There's no one like Krum!" Ron announced.

"Krum?" Fred said in a dull voice.

"Dumb Krum?" The twins and I sounded.

"He's like a bird," Ron began. The twins and I started flapping our arms and repeating Krum's name in a low, idiotic voice. "the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete!" George threw his Irish flag over Ron's head. Ron scrambled to pull it off. "He's an artist!"

"I think you're in love, Ron." Ginny said dreamily.

"Shut up, Ginny." Ron snapped.

"Viktor, I love you!" The twins and I began singing drunkily. "Viktor, I do!" Harry joined in. "When we're apart, my heart beats only for you!" Ron and Fred started hitting each other with pillows.

"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on!" George said.

"Stop! Stop it!" Mr. Weasley said, breaking up Ron and Fred. "That's not the Irish. We've gotta get out of here. Now."

We left the tent and there were people running and screaming everywhere.

"Get out! It's the Death Eaters!" Someone screamed.

"Get back to the port key everyone and stick together!" Mr. Weasley said. "Hayley! Fred! George! Ginny is your responsibility!" He yelled, running off to help the Ministry and Aurors.

"Mum!" I shouted as she followed him.

"I have to go, sweetie! I'll be fine! Go now! Go!" She said and kept running. I pulled Ginny under my arm and Fred ran close behind us.

"This way!" Fred said, pulling us up the hill. We grabbed the port key.

"Where are the others?" I asked. Harry, Ron and Hermione were no where to be seen. "The port key is about to leave!"

"Ginny, hold on!" The twins said. She skidded down towards the boot and grabbed it just as we began to swing around and were violently thrown up into the air again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I loooove this chapter, the twins are halariouuus. :D Hurry up an comment! I don't even have any subcribers. *Creyzz* D"x
-Ellie x