Status: Active

No Goodbyes This Time

Beauxbatons and Durmstrang.

"The Quidditch World Cup would've been so much fun, if only the Death Eaters hadn't have shown up and ruined it." I said. We were on the Hogwarts Express now. Mum said it would be much safer for me if I stayed at The Burrow for the rest the summer. An elderly woman appeared at our cabin's door.

"Anything from the trolly, dears?" She asked.

"Four liquorice wands and a box of Bertie Botts Beans, thanks." I said, standing up. I handed her my coins and she gave me the treats and moved on. I closed the door and chucked Fred, George and Ginny a wand each.

"Thanks, Amsterdam." The twins said and chomped down on theirs.

"You alright, Ginny? You've been a bit messed up since the Quidditch World Cup." I said.

"I've never seen Death Eaters before." She said. I sat next to her and gave her a hug.

"I'll beat 'em up if they even come near you, yeah?" I said. She nodded but looked unsure.

---

Once we arrived at Hogwarts castle, everyone gathered at the Entrance Courtyard. Two schools were rumoured to be arriving today. Those rumours were correct.

A royal looking carriage being pulling by pegasus' flew through the air towards the castle and everyone was talking and murmuring about who it could be. Looked like Beauxbatons to me. A girls only school in France. The pegasus' flew past us and landed down by the boat house where Hagrid was showing them where to land.

"There's something you don't see everyday!" Fred said.

A ship was slowly making it's way across the lake when suddenly it burst out of the water and was actually much larger than it looked. The majority of the ship had been submerged under water. The boat's sails dropped to reveal the Durmstrang crest.

"Durmstrang? Isn't that Viktor Krum's school?" Ron said.

"Ah! He remembers!" I swooned dramatically.

"Viktor, I love you!" The twins began.

"Shut it!" Ron shouted. We all laughed at him and headed for the Great Hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, I know. But it's hard to find a place to close it off properly.