Status: TO BE DELETED

We Only Breathe For So Long.

III

The silence soon turned into loud chatters, as everyone discussed over the brunette, standing awkwardly up at the front, her gaze turned towards the blue eyed boy up the back.

"Class! Quiet down now! Everyone, shut up!" Besides the small whispers here and there, the room was but silent, "Mr. Nickelsen, unless you can hold your tongue, there is a pink slip awaiting for you."

The class 'oohed' and even in their last year of high school, all the students still had their immaturity present.

"Sir," Garrett began, "with this slut in the room, there is no way in hell, I will hold my tongue."

The chatters started up again, louder now.

"Out of the room, now!" Mr. Graft's voice boomed.

Garrett walked up to the front of the room, glaring all the way up at Charlotte, who - the entire time - hid behind her curtain of brown locks.

Garrett made his way up to her, Mr. Graft about to speak up, before Garrett had already spoken.

"You shouldn't even be here, fucking whore, you're just like your mother."

And that right there, was her welcoming to Arizona State University.

Image


No matter where she went - whispers surrounded her.

Whispers of who was this strange girl, that Garrett Nickelsen - the blue eyed boy everyone thought to be a kid hearted dork - felt to call such horrendous names to.

The end of her class ended and Charlotte couldn't be more relieved and more nervous.

With that introduction from the blue eyed boy, she couldn't help but think - now no-one would want to greet her.

Feeling slightly hungry, she headed straight to the cafeteria, taking one deep breath she walked in.

Heads turned, whispers began, with her head down low she waited in line with everyone else - all the while, staring down at her Converse'.

"Thought you would have left by now, Bitchery." Charlotte could already feel the heat of the gaze on the back of her head.

"A-And why would that be?" The whispered stutter of her words could just be heard, she turned to face the blue eyed boy once again.

"You know very well why you shouldn't be here, you don't deserve too, after what you and your mother have done."

She could see the anger and hurt hidden behind those blue eyes.

"I-I know." She mumbled.

"And yet, here you are, whore."

She didn't reply, she couldn't. She didn't know what to say.

"I hope you know, I will make your time here a living hell." With anger in his voice, he stalked off, leaving here there to consume herself in her thoughts.

Image


Lunch passed, along with more whispers and once or twice was she pushed or nudged by the same boy was promising to make her days here - a living hell, but never, did Charlotte say a word.

She was afraid - afraid of what? She didn't even know.

She was soft hearted and quiet-spoken, she was never one too speak up, never one to be loud or even yell - it was never in her nature.

She was too kid and sweet for all that nonsense.

She was a lover, not a fighter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo, there's more of an introduction.
Are you ready for some John Ohh? ;)

But still no comments?
:(

Comment &&& subscribe?