The collision of your kiss that made it so hard.

Thai Fusion

Everyday after that one in Barnes and Noble, Willa and Hugo talked as he made her daily coffee.
“Hey Willa!” Hugo said enthusiastically as she approached. Smiling she asked him
“How long are you working for today?”
“8 hours” Hugo sighed.
“Hey I want to ask you something.” Hugo said looking almost nervous.
“Yessss?” Willa said looking at him, confused.
“What are you doing tonight?” Hugo blurted out.
Willa was stunned. She had never been asked out on a proper date before let alone by a fucking drop dead gorgeous guy.
“Uh..” she breathed quickly “Nothing, nothing at all.”
She was beginning to mumble and she felt her face burn up.
“Would you want to come out to dinner with me tonight?” Hugo flashed his heart-stopping smile.
Willa felt like she was going to puke. Her breathing became heavy and sh could see the longing in Hugo’s eyes to hear her answer.
“Yeah sure” she smiled widely.
“Great!” Hugo exclaimed, not able to control the smile spread across his face.
“There’s this really nice Thai restaurant called Thai Fusion near my flat. Do you like Thai?” Hugo asked.
“Do I like Thai? Please, I LIVE off Thai” Willa scoffed sarcastically.
“That’s awesome! Well it’s on Parade Street. I’ll meet you there?”
“Yeah no problem. What time will we meet?
“Make it 7?”
“7 it is” Willa beamed.

*

It was 6.30pm and Willa was running around her apartment like a mad-woman.
“Where are my fucking black jeans!?” she screamed throwing clothes all around her.
“AHA!” Willa picked up her scrunched up black jeans and flattened them out. She forced her legs into the tight skinny jeans, did them up and ran to the bathroom mirror. She teased her blood-red hair slightly and applied some more thick eyeliner. Smacked some lip balm on her lips, grabbed her large black leather bag, said goodbye to her pug Otis and left for her date with Hugo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short chapter.
x.