Status: Won't be updated ever again. No matter how much you want it.

I Never Knew Posters Could Talk

He Came From The Shadows

Avery carried me all the way to the nearest diner. When he put me down, he could hardly move his arms. I told him that he shouldn’t have carried me, but he insisted that it wasn’t that big of a deal. I still felt bad for what I did to his arms. They sat us down at a table and we ordered some food. Avery was regaining movement in his arms by then.

“I’m so sorry about your arms. Are they feeling any better?” I asked extending my arms across the table. I ghosted my fingers over Avery’s right arm. He smiled.

“I’m fine Lonna, honestly. You can stop worrying,” he spoke. He shook his head and took a sip of his soda.

“I’m still going to feel bad. You can’t stop that,” I uttered, pulling my arms back.

“Well I can hope,” he said back to me.

The bells on the front door rang as someone new entered the diner. My eyes glanced up, to see who it was. They then grew wide. Riley had just walked into the diner with Raven, trailing behind him. My hands began to shake.

“Lonna are you alright?” Avery asked, taking hold of my hands.

“L-look behind you,” I whispered nervously. Avery turned his head and quickly turned it back.

“Shit,” he whispered. “What are we going to do if they see us?”

“I don’t know. I don’t want Riley to hurt you,” I said fearfully.

“There’s nowhere to hide and I can take him. Well I think I can.”

I glanced up and saw them heading our way. Avery was still holding my hands. “They’re walking towards us,” I whispered.

“I guess we’re going to have to face them,” he whispered back.

Both Riley and Raven continued to walk over to us. Riley had a nasty smirk on his face. Raven look pissed. They stopped in front of the table. I put my head down. Avery was still holding my trembling hands.

“Birdie, what are you doing with Lonna?” Raven asked. His mouth was in a pout and you could see sadness in his eyes. “Are you and her something?”

Avery looked up at Raven. He then looked to Riley. “What are you doing with him?” He asked. His voice was deep and angry sounding.

“He’s the one who told me about this. Why would you go steal someone’s girlfriend? Am I not enough for you, Avery?” Raven asked. His voice had cracked and you could tell he was fighting off tears.

“For your information Raven, Riley and I are not a couple. He broke up with me,” I said. I looked down at my hands and saw that Avery was still holding them tightly. His knuckles were slowly turning white. I looked over to Riley.

“Hey baby,” Riley said. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I gagged.

“Don’t fuckin’ kiss me again,” I hissed at him. I pulled my hands away from Avery’s and stood up. I pulled my arm back and slapped Riley across the face. I then slapped the other side of his face. I kept repeating actions until I was sloppily slapping him with tears in my eyes. I felt arms wrapped around my waist and a soft voice telling me to stop. I looked back and saw Avery. Raven was gone.

“Stop, Lonna. I think he gets the point,” he said.

“No! He broke me. He tried to take advantage of me! He beat me. I want him to feel it,” I cried. Avery pulled me back and picked me up.

“We’re making a scene. Let’s go,” he said. He carried me away from Riley and out of the diner. We were moving quickly and I could tell it was dark out. I kept my eyes closed the whole time. I knew my tears were soaking Avery’s shirt. After a few minutes we stopped. I opened my eyes.

“Where are we?” I asked. All I could see was Avery and black.

“Not too far off from where we were before. All the things you said back there, while you were hitting Riley, were they true? Did he really beat you?” He asked.

I bit my lip and looked into his eyes before responding. “Y-yes,” I stuttered.

“Sweetie, why didn’t you tell me? I would have kicked the crap out of him,” He said, smiling after.

I shook my head. “It’s too late now anyway. What are you going to do about Raven? He looked pretty torn up.”

“I just don’t know. I love him dearly. I know I do. Yet, you’re so… I want you too,” Avery spoke.

“Put me down,” I whispered calmly. Avery gently put me down. When I gain proper footing I took off in a sprint. This was too much for me. I kept up my pace until I knew I was close to home. I didn’t want Avery to catch up to me. That was the last thing I needed.

I walked up onto my front porch. That’s when I saw a tall figure standing in the shadows. “Can I help you?” I asked. I was a little fearful.

The person walked out the shadows and over to me. I knew his face anywhere. I stared at many times. “Lonna,” Mikey said, wrapping his arms around me. He then kissed my forehead.

“Mikey? What are you doing here?”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while hasn't it? I'm sorry that I don't update this story very quickly like I do with my others. It's been getting harder for me to write Het all of a sudden. Yet, I'm definitely pushing to finish this by the end of the summer. That's kind of my goal with this.

In other news, I have started a new contest. It's a Jalex contest and maybe if y'all want to join you can click right here. It would make my day if some of you joined. My friend and I are the judges. Until next chapter!

Love & Doodles,

Tara