Status: Won't be updated ever again. No matter how much you want it.

I Never Knew Posters Could Talk

The Walls Have Ears

I awoke the next morning feeling sore and groggy. I was thrilled it was Saturday and that my body could heal and recuperate. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and let out a groan at the stinging pain in my ribs. "We're over," I said remembering what Riley yelled last night. I sat up in bed to immediately fall down. The pain shot through my body like wildfire. I hissed out as I tried sitting up again. "Some morning this is going to be," I said to myself.

"Honey, it could be worse. You could have crotch burn," a voice that sounded much like Frank’s said from above me. My head shot up to look at my The Black Parade poster.

"I must have gotten hit in the head last night. I'm hearing things," I spoke once again to myself.

"You're not hearing anything, well you are just not how you're thinking," said a voice that sounded very much like Mikey.

"I'm losing my mind." I fell back down onto my pillows and gave a good hard look at my poster. Posters can't talk, I thought to myself.

"Sorry sugar but you're not losing your mind. We're really speaking," Gerard said flashing a smile. I jumped up in shock and began to mumble and point at Gerard.

"Y-you spoke," I stuttered out.

"Yes, I did. Well, we did but let's not get technical," Gerard said taking a seat on a crate that was behind Mikey.

"You move too?"

Frank nodded and began dancing around happily. "This is going to be so much fun! Now we can talk to you and have all sorts of fun! I always liked fun but not as much as skittles," He spoke quickly doing pirouettes.

I sighed and placed my pillow on my face. "This can't be so bad, right?" I asked into the pillow.

"You're going to suffocate yourself," Mikey spoke running a hand through his hair.

I felt heat rush to my face when he spoke to me. I always found Mikey the cutest of the bunch. (Not to mention those pictures of him in sleeveless shirts were just perfection.) I took the pillow away from my face when I cooled off. My eyes darted over to my clock where it read twelve thirty. Wincing I sat up in bed and swung my legs over the side.

"Lonna, why do you have all of those bruises?" Mikey asked concern etched on his face.

"I'm just really clumsy," I replied sliding out of bed and staggering onto the floor. I stumbled over to my door and opened it, leaning on it with all my weight so I wouldn't fall. I dragged my battered body across the hall to the bathroom.
After I showered I walked into my room with a towel wrapped around my body. I received a chorus of wolf whistles. I gripped the towel tighter. Blood rushed to my face as I quickly grabbed my clothes and ran back to the bathroom. I slammed the door as hard as I could. "I can never get changed in my room again," I spoke. My mind soon thought that if they were able talk long before now, they were then able to see me. My eyes grew wide since I always dressed in my room. I dressed myself and walked back into my room hugging myself.

Four of the men from my poster gave a cheer and another set of wolf whistles. “I’m sorry about them Lonna,” Mikey said folding his arms from the poster on my wall, “They may look mature but they still have the mentalities of eleven year olds.”

I took a seat on my bed and hugged my pillow tight to my body. My eyes wandered to my dresser where a photo of Riley and I stood in an orange frame with black hearts. The picture was taken on our two year anniversary. My eyes became glassy with tears and anger grew in me. “Stupid son of a bitch,” I muttered, throwing my pillow at the picture. It fell from the dresser and hit the floor with a cracking sound.

“Oh my, someone is mad,” Frank spoke placing a hand on his hip.

I began to sob now as I finally realized what I had lost. I lost my best friend. I lost my love. I lost everything. “Lonna are you alright?” Frank asked noticing my tears.

“Bad break up, and I already miss him,” I sobbed out. I sniffed and grabbed my blue Care Bear that Riley gave me for my birthday.

“It’ll be okay,” Bob softly spoke from above.

“I sure hope so."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! Here is chapter two of INK! For all of you who read this before you know who shows up next chapter! So comment it up my lovelies!

Love and Doodles,

Tara