Status: Won't be updated ever again. No matter how much you want it.

I Never Knew Posters Could Talk

Hot Kisses, Big Misses

Friday came quickly that week. The guys and I were getting closer with each other. Mikey was beginning to loosen up with us. He started showing his childish side more often. Yet, it always ended with Frank telling him to stop flirting with me. My face would redden and so would Mikey's. Then, Mikey would yell at Frank and say it wasn’t like that. I had grown to like Mikey more than before but, hid those feelings away because I felt ashamed since he was a married man.

I was walking home cheerfully as the sun beamed down upon the New Jersey landscape. It was a remarkably wonderful day. A black sports car pulled up beside me causing me to jump in surprise. The window rolled down to reveal a smiling Avery and a sleepy looking Raven in the passenger's seat.

"Hey Lonna," Avery spoke, his smile grew wider.

Does he know how gorgeous he looks when he smiles? If he only wasn't gay, I thought. I mentally whacked myself. "Hello Avery, Raven," I said trying to keep my mind off of Avery’s dazzling smile.

"You want a ride?" Avery asked nodding his head toward the backseat of his car.

I shook my head, "It really doesn't matter. I really don't live that far. My house is only a few houses down from here." I didn't want to interfere or anything.

"Come on Lonna, you know you want to," Avery said.

It couldn't hurt could it? It would mean seeing his nice smile a little longer, I thought. "Alright," I opened the car door and slid inside. Some piano music was playing low and Avery had one of his hands tightly holding Raven's. I watched as his thumb grazed over Raven's knuckles. It was simple, loving gesture and I couldn't help but get butterflies. The itch to feel something like that returned and heat rushed to my face.

"Is it too warm, Lonna?" Avery asked.

"N-no, it's fine," I stuttered out.

"Alright," the car stopped and Raven kissed Avery on the cheek.

"Bye bye Birdie," Raven spoke, softly and kissing Avery again. He opened the car door and stepped out gracefully.

"Love ya' Rave," Avery spoke grinning.

Raven spoke again, "Love you too, babe." He shut the car door and began walking up the pathway to a small yellow house. Avery kept his eyes on Raven as he opened his house door and walked inside. Soon, Raven was inside his home and Avery sped off.

Avery's eyes went from the road to the rearview mirror. "Do you want to go to the mall with me?"

I looked at him puzzled. "Sure?"

He smiled, "Great!" The car then got faster. I felt my heart beat a little faster. I was a bit faint at heart with speed.

When we approached the mall, Avery slowed down. Quickly he found a parking spot and shut off the car. "Time for a shopping spree," Avery began to do a small dance in his seat after his comment.

"Yippy?"

"Very, now let's go!"

I walked into the mall with Avery and stayed close to him since the building was packed. I felt a muscular arm wrap around my waist. I looked down to see Avery's arm around me. At first I didn't know whether to panic or to enjoy the nice feeling of his arm holding me close. I decided to keep my cool so Avery wouldn't freak.

"I'm not making you feel uncomfortable, right?" Avery asked me turning slightly red.

"No, not as all," I half lied.

"Okay, good," he said happily. We continued to walk together until we entered the music store. I walked over to the posters at a frantic pace.

"Please, let them be here," I sighed. Flipping through the various posters I finally came to one of My Chemical Romance. "Are you guys here?"

"Why yes we are," Frank giggled.

"What are you doing at the mall?" Ray asked shaking his 'fro.

"I came here with Avery," I replied back.

"Is he your new boy toy?" Gerard asked making an 'O' afterwards.

I blushed and Mikey flushed. "No, he's gay."

"Shame, it's always the good ones that are gay."

I nodded sheepishly as Avery walked over to me. His muscular arms entwined themselves around my waist and his lips came in close contact with my ear. I shivered and he raised his head.

"Sorry," he breathed, making my neck feel warm and tingly.

"It's okay, you just startled me."

"Oh," he stepped away from me yet, still holding my waist.

"Yeah," I said turning around in Avery's grasp. His eyes directly met mine and he began to lean in. I leaned in as well and our lips met too caught up in the moment to think about our actions. My arms slowly curled around his neck. I broke away from Avery and looked down blushing.

"Wow," Avery whispered to me.

"I thought you were gay," I struggled to say. I'm such a moment killer.

Avery nodded his head no while grinning, "You could say I look both ways when I cross the street."

My heart began to race faster as Avery leaned back into me. We kissed again for longer this time. Sparks were going off in mind. Yet, at the same time sirens were going off as well. I felt sick and yet blissful. I pulled myself away from him harshly, "Stop. Just stop."

Avery looked at me with confusion written on his face. "What's wrong Lonna?"

"This, us, ugh," I groaned. "Don't get me wrong Avery you're a very nice guy and very handsome but we can't do this. You have Raven and I..." I trailed off.

Avery looked down and bit his lip. I couldn’t bear it anymore so I ran.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! Here is chapter five for you all I hope you liked it! I'm having so much fun writing this again. Expect the next chapter near late January or early February if I don't write faster than that. Comment my darlings!

Love and Doodles,

Tara

P.S. Thank you ever so much for the ten stars! It's my second set! <3