Status: Completed!

Already Dead Inside

Introduction

Have you ever had an addiction? One that would make others hate you if they knew? An addiction so sick, so twisted, that the devil himself would be jealous?

I have that addiction. My addiction isn't drugs or alcohol, no. I'm addicted to the final look in the person's eyes before they die. I enjoy looking into their wandering eyes as they slip down into complete and total nothingness.

Some might call me murderer. Others might call me a genius. I'm Mikey Way. Nothing more. Yes, I'm sick and twisted, and have issues. Don't we all?

I didn't always used to be this way. In fact, I was the quiet little nerd kid sitting in the corner, wishing someone popular would notice me. My brother Gerard being my only friend, and still is through all of this.

It really wasn't until my first victims that I began to feel the urge to see the soul leave their bodies, the crimson river flowing. There really is nothing like it.

Hmm, it's quite amusing how a person can change in an instant. Never have I thought that I would be where I was today. But now, there's no turning back. That's okay with me though. I love what I do. I will never stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope ya like it! It's my first co-write with the Awesome JustALittleGirl!

Please comment and subscribe!