Status: Completed!

Already Dead Inside

Understanding

Gerard's eyes were just wide and staring straight at my hand which held Amy's heart. With a giggle I placed it on his lap before bringing my hand up to my mouth and licking the blood.

It was soothing like always but it wasn't all that appealing.

It is Amy's blood and even though she bleeds wonderfully whilst I get to know her, it doesn't tingle my senses like the other blood does.

“It's for you Gee, the heart. You wouldn't take the other heart so I figured if you'd take any heart, it'd be Amy's, so I got it for you,” I told him with a big smile on my face before giggling.

His eyes were staring down at his lap, eyes wide and a scared expression on his face. I tilted my head for a moment and wondered why he wasn't picking it up before realising he was still tied to the chair.

When I touched his left arm he jumped which just made me giggle before I carried on untying his arms before moving onto his legs. Then I slowly peeled the tape from his mouth.

Standing up I gazed down at Gerard but he still hadn't moved from where he was froze still whilst staring at the heart.

Without any warning his hands shot out from by his side and he pushed the heart off his lap. I watched as it hit the floor hard. And without warning Gerard fell from the chair onto his knees and just started bawling.

See what I mean? She has a hold over him even though she's dead.

It's not nice and I don't like it.

I just tried being nice to him and gave him her heart. He wanted it, I know he did, but obviously she's still poisoning him against me.

I still don't like her.

“She was nasty Gee, she was taking you away from me,” I told him as I watched him continue bawling.

This was all her doing, I know it.

“I had to spend time with her. And you had to be there because I needed you to see that I was spending time with her even though I don't like her,” I was nodding as I was talking.

I hope Gerard can start understanding now.

Gerard's bawling had calmed down and I watched as he lifted his head up and looked at me. He sniffed away tears before speaking, “W-why did y-you have to k-k-kill her Mikes?”

I frowned. He wasn't understanding me. “I thought you'd like that I spent time with her.”

“B-but you killed her Mikey! Y-you didn't need to do that.”

Frustrated, I pointed towards where Amy was still sat on the seat. “She was turning you against me Gee! I was losing you! And I couldn't let her do that,” my voice started loud but the end sentence came out quietly.

Gerard's gaze went over to Amy but then turned away as quickly as it was set on her. He shuddered. I looked over to her and my grin just stretched wider.

Her neck was still bleeding. Tilting my head to the side, I watched the blood. Despite her blood not tingling my senses like the others, it was still memorising.

I walked towards her and crouched down beside her, staring at her neck. I wonder....

Curiously I ran my finger over the blood before wiping it down her cheek. I continued staring at her neck for a few seconds before slowly leaning forward and running my tongue over the gash on her neck.

I pulled back giggling furiously.

It feels so weird but so amazing.

Leaning forward, I ran my tongue over the gash again, feeling the blood and skin on my tongue. I couldn't help but giggle again over the feel of it.

Looking over to Gerard I could see he had his eyes squeezed shut whilst he was facing my direction. This made me grin before picking up the heart that was near me and standing up, making my way back over to him.

I dropped it on his lap again which made his eyes snap open. “Please take the heart Gee, Amy would want you to.”

He looked up at me and winced. I watched as he swallowed thickly, “M-mikey, we have to g-get rid of her body.”

I nodded enthusiastically. Can't wait to get rid of her body. I spent so much time with her and now she can't keep the hold she has over Gerard.

Instead of Gerard getting the bin bag this time I did and I shoved Amy's body into it after I had untied her from the chair. I frowned when Gerard asked me to put the heart in the bag too because it was for him, but I did it though.

Because he asked nicely.

Gerard's expression didn't change the whole time, not even as we took her down to the car. I almost giggled again as we placed her on the back seat because the heart fell from the bag.

I left it out.

“I-I thi-ink...,” Gerard started but then stopped as if he needed to compose his voice, “I think I'm going to get rid of A-her myself Mikey.”

I nodded, grinning widely at him. “Okay Gee.”

“Um... stay in the flat Mikey,” he gave a tight, small smile before shuddering and getting into the car.

I watched as he started the car and drove away.

Tonight was fun.

Looking down at my hand, I brought it up to my mouth and licked the blood off.

The blood's still so amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Envision someone licking a slit throat.
You'll see the image I got when I wrote Mikey doing it.
At least he liked Amy for something.