Shondrika; My Paper Clip

Shondrika

The day the little word pad paper clip talked to me.
It was like any other day, I had gotten home from school early. I immediately went to the computer checked my mibba, my myspace, my yahoos, my vampire freaks, and listened to some music. I noticed I hadn’t updated my stories on mibba in a while, so I decided to write a new chapter to my vampire love story. My story was cliché and then again it wasn’t. My vampire love story was a lesbian mistress story, so anyways back to word.
I typed a chapter up, and decided to type another chapter, that’s when I heard the little voice. The4 voice was high pitched, but not annoying high just high enough though. It was barely a whisper to me.

“Hay listen to me. Hay…can you hear me?”

I kept looking around where was it coming from, it sounded like it came from the speakers on the computer but no way. I didn’t have any music on anymore, and you tube wasn’t up either. My headphones had a mic attached to them, so if I spoke it was like speaking into the computer.

“Hello Dad…Thad, Johnny,” I yelled out looking around the living room.

“No over here…on the computer,” the voice yelled out.

I looked at the computer and saw the little Microsoft word paper clip waving at me, literally.

“Wow I must have taken to many pills today,” I laughed to myself, because I heard the paper clip talking to me.

“Hay…hay listen up. You are not cracked out, you are not high I am talking to you because you are special,” it was smiling now.

“Yea right, look you know your inanimate right,” I asked him?

I guess I couldn’t tell that I was typing what I was speaking because he said to me, “How do you know I’m a he, not a she?”

“Well you sound like a guy,” I laughed unsure if I was correct or not?

“Well I’m a girl not a guy. My voice is just,” the paper clip was in though, “manly.”

“Look Mrs. Paper Clip I seriously need some sleep,” I was excusing myself to a computerized paper clip!

“Alliyanna I’ll let you sleep, but promise me you come on here tomorrow please. I haven’t had anyone to talk to in a long time,” she was pleading with me?!?

“Sure I promise. What can I call you by the way Mrs. Paper Clip is annoying to me,” I laughed into the mic?

“Call me Shondrika,” I laughed at her name.

“Okay Shondrika,” I smiled and told her I was leaving.

That day on, I had a best friend through the computer. Someone always willing to give me good advice, someone willing to listen to me, and someone I could download to my I-Pod. Actually I did download Shondrika to my I-Pod/active portable computer. She was there for me…forever. I kept downloading her to a new portable device when the other ones went out.

That’s the story of me and my best friend Shondrika the paper clip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I seriously hope no one's done this idea before. If so sorry, I didn't steal your idea it was just another random thought in my head. Also, just because I used Shondrika doesn't mean i'm racist. I had this girl say that I was racist b/c I used that name...I'm not!
Last off, I have a few grammar problems sorry about that, I used word I hope it isn't too bad.
And....
the paper clip on word did freak me out when I was writing this. It waved to me when I wrote that thing about the paper clip waving, and it kept looking at what I was writing, haha.