Will You Swear on Your Life?

Part 1

“Brian!” I screamed, as he entered the thermal, it was about 5 in the morning. His plane had just landed flight from California to Oklahoma. His face whipped in my direction, a smiled spread across his face. He dropped his messenger bag, and sprinted over to me. His arms wrapped around my waist he lifted me off the ground spinning me around.
He set me down a smile emerged on his face, as Zacky appeared by Brian’s side. He dropped Brian’s bag beside him.

“Hey Kita.” Zack said he put his bag down next to Brian’s. I engulfed him in a hug. It been almost a year since I seen them last. I smiled at Matt as he walked up. The guys were here for Christmas like they were every year.

“Matt.” I said wrapping him in a hug, not letting go of Zacky. Zacky, Jimmy and I were the closest of us. I smiled as Matt released me; I wrapped my arms back around Zacky. “God I missed you guys.” I breathed out into his chest.

“God Zack you fat ass, don’t engulf my cousin.” Brian said, as Johnny and Jimmy appeared by his side.

I smiled as Zacky scoffed; he released me just in time for Johnny to engulf me in a hug.
“God Christ you’ve gotten shorter.” I giggled into his hair. He laughed before releasing me.
Jimmy just nodded his head and headed towards the exits. My heart just fell.

“What’s wrong with him?” I asked Brian. He looked down before trailing after Jimmy.
I sighed knowing not to push it, I then trailed after Jimmy and Brian.

“His just pissed cus Leana spilt.” Zacky said appearing by my side, his arm slipped over my shoulder. “Brian just a shoulder that Jimmy cried on so now he’s gotta stick up his ass.” Zacky said, that’s what I always like about Zack was he was never afraid to tell it how it is.

I sighed as I entered my Vo-Tech class room, Brian cowering behind me. He always hated teachers, even though I tried explaining that Mr. Jacoby was my favorite teacher and the coolest guy teacher I know of. I laughed as he pulled on my shirt making me slow down. I laughed as I grabbed my hard drive out of the filing cabinet next to the classroom door. I headed towards my seat, next to my best friend Amanda, I sigh as I plopped down, Brian let out a whine. Setting himself on the floor. Right now it was just Brian, Amanda, and me in the class room. We laughed at Brian’s ignorance. Just as our laughter died off the door opened enter was Ethan and his friends enter, I noticed his usual glance over at me lingered for a while, while he waited to get his hard drive. I knew he recognized Brian he was one of the biggest Avenged Sevenfold fan’s I’d ever known… other than my self. i turned more towards Brian, and looked up just in time for Ethan to look over, he smiled like he normally did when we glanced at each other.

Brian poked me in the side, and I squeaked and jumped.

“Brian! You ass!” I exclaimed, slapping his arm. “Don’t do that.”

“Stop flirting.” He laughed, he knew that me and Ethan only talked using Myspace Messenger. He was now sitting in a chair, April’s chair to be exact. The door opened and April and Ashley walked in Mr. Jacoby behind them, their voices were soft as if they didn’t want people to hear their conversation. April looked over before grabbing her hard drive.

“BRIAN!” she yelled, running over.

Brian stood up, engulfing her in a hug, they were the only ones that really knew each other… my other friends knew Brian and his Band but they were never really around during the holiday.

This year was the first year that my cousin and his friends and mine would be spending Christmas together.

I smiled at them, as something hit my chest and rolled into my lap.
I looked down at a small wad of paper, I picked it up. I examed it before opening.

What are you doing to night??
- Ethan


Was scribbled out on the paper. I smiled to my self before scribbling back,

Hangin out with my friends and family.
-Kita


I folded it back and flicked it in Ethan direction, Mr. Jacoby didn’t really care if we passed notes... but he preferred us not to.
Brian and April finally sat down, Brian pulled a chair over making him self comfortable in-between April and I. I turned and started to ask Amanda what test she was taking today when the note landed in my lap yet again.

Friday night?
-Ethan


I smiled down at the note after reading it over. I quickly scribbled,

Probably the same.. why??
-Kita


Then flicked it back.
"Who needs a test?" Mr. Jacoby asked.
Amanda's hand raised slightly, as did mine. Mr. Jacoby attention fixed on us.

"9" she said, setting her hand down on the arm rest of the chair. The damn note hit me in the face and fell into my lap, giggles came from the other side of the room. I glared at the note, before picking it up, and starting to open it.

"Test?" Mr. Jacoby asked

"11." I muttered, loaded enough for him to hear though.

Dinner with me?
-Ethan


I reread the note, I sigh before finally scribbling my answer,

Think about it
-Kita
.