Will You Swear on Your Life?

Part 2

I smiled as the credits started to roll up the flat screen on the wall of the theater. It has been the prefect date so far. Dinner and a Movie, with the guy I’ve had the hots for. Ever since I first seen him at Vo-Tech, I loved his baby blue eyes. How is black hair clashed with his eyes, making them seem brighter. I love the fact that we actually got along considering the fact that he's the kinda guy that would always try to get in a girls pants... I knew he was gonna try something.

I smiled at him as he stood from his seat, I follow in pursuit. We exited the back room of the theater. His hand clasped onto mine, he pulled towards an exit. He smiled back at me as the cold wind brushed against my face. An icy sense of numbness ran down my spin causing me to shiver.

"You okay?" he asked smiling at me as he pulled me closer it him, his arm wrapping its self around my waist.

"Yeah.." I hesitated, to answer. He planted a kiss on the top of my head. A feeling in my stomach told me to pull away, but I've always liked him so I never intended to.

"What do you wanna do now?" he asked that stupid cocky smile appeared on his face.

"Go home." I answered, trying not to grit my teeth.

"Aw." He whined. "We could go to a party."

"I really don’t feel like it." I tried to smile at him, but failed.

"Go home then." He said releasing me; he walked off leaving me standing there dazed.
I watched as his car slowly pulled out of the theater parking lot, his car picked up speed as he sped away. I could feel anger boiling down deep in my gut, as I watched him leave.

"Shit." I growled, as I dug in my pocket for my cell phone. Finding it I flipped it opened and started searching for Jimmy's number.

"Jimmy." I sighed into the phone. "Can you come and get me?"

I sighed as I sat in the front seat of the car, Jimmy behind the wheel.
"So he just left you there?" Jimmy growled.

"Yeah." I stated the more we talked about it the more pissed off I seemed to get.

"Wh..?"

"Just stop please." I said cutting him off.

"Okay... well what do you want to do?" he asked, turning right on to Oklahoma Street.

"Get drunk and forget about this." I stated putting my foot on the dash board and leaned back.

"Can do... so where's the nearest liquor store?" he asked looking around us.

"Just up a head, you'll pass Loves and then its to your right... is called Mary's Liquor store. Also called Mary's Nick Nakes and Nonsense." I said closing my eyes.

"Oh." He stated.

"Hello there." He said talking to himself, I felt the car change directions, before stopping. "I'll be right back." He said brushing my arm with his hand.
The closing of the car door, let me know he had stepped out.