Will You Swear on Your Life?

Part 3

I smiled at Jimmy, I tipped the bottle back letting the amber liquid slid down my throat. I laughed out loud at nothing.

Jimmy and I had been in his hotel room drinking for over an hour now... he had bought two Five quartz of Jack, and a 24 pack of bud light, the bud light was gone, and we were half way threw our second quart.

My eyes were getting heavier by the minute, as I sat with my back against the head board of Jimmy's bed; he was perched at the other end of the bed his legs crossed in front of him as he leaned back against the enormous pole, which acted as a foot board. I laughed at him as he drunkenly smiled at the empty bottle before tipping it back again trying to empty its contents.

"Mh." I said against the bottle's rim as I tipped it back again taking a swig. I pulled it away from my lips and thrusted it at Jimmy.

"Much obliged." He slurred out, with a cocky look on his face.
I started laughing into the pillow, after falling over laying my self across them.

Straining sound entered my ears, soon being replaced by vomiting. I sighed and rubbed my temples trying to rid the pain. Rolling over being met by an empty HOTEL bed, I sat up looking around. The covers slowly slid down my body, reveling my bare chest and from the looks of it not stopping there. A sudden pain shot throughout my body as I tried to get off the bed. My hip popped caused the pain; I sigh as I gently rubbed my hips. They were sore, like I never felt before. I flinched hitting a sore spot. I looked down, and pushed the covers reveling some of my lower body. Dried blood clung to my hip, laying there in a shape that resembled a bite mark. I groaned, knowing what happened... but with who was the question.

I finally managed to get off the bed without killing myself, I slowly walked towards the bathroom. I ran a hand over my face trying to relieve myself of stress. I looked on the floor for some sort of clothing... but instead I found a used condom. How lovely. I gave up on the search for clothing and headed into the bathroom.

Jimmy was leaned over the toilet releasing his stomach contents into it. I sighed and rubbed his back. He flinched under my touch and lifted his head.

"Kita." He groaned, it finally click in his mind that I wasn’t just some one night staid... I was one of the biggest worst mistakes he hadmade did in his life.