Will You Swear on Your Life?

Part 9

"Jimmy?!" I stumbled down the stairs, "What the fuck.. Where are you?" My voice rang out kinda panicky. Light emitted, from under the studio door but there was not a soul in there. I left the studio, and turned into Riley's room, her crib empty. The sheets askew, her PJ's layed in the floor by the hamper. I groaned entering the kitchen, Jimmy's back was to me as he hovered over the stove.
"Where's Riley?" I asked before kissing under his shoulder blade.
"Johnny took her to see her grandparents." He said, then a yawn escaped him.
"What are you doing?" I smiled as I snaked my hands around his waist, resting my head on his back.
"Cooking breakfast." He stated turning in my arms, wrapping his arms around me. "This is weird." He sighed, with a smile. "Its funny how a baby's presents can make it feel different."
"How so?" I asked slightly confused, things between us had slightly, gotten better. I didn't feel like Jimmy was with me only because of Riley.
"Its just weird, the house is quiet, there's like no noises." He stated, kissing the top of my head.
"Yeah so." I yawned out burying my head into his 'chest.' Taking care of a baby was hectic, I was just glad she would take a bottle.
"You hungry?" he asked shifting his footing, I just shook my head, and nuzzled back into him.
Jimmy and I's relationship had actually grown, into more than just holding hands and kisses, sex to us wasn't a must have in the relationship, the one time we had it, we created a child. We were more into holding each other, toying but nothing more, we talked about the relationship and where we wanted it to go. Jimmy was strongly concerned about Riley, he told me that he'd never kick me and Riley out but he also flatly told me, he needed companionship. We came to an agreement about that, he knew that I wasn’t ready for sex when we first had it but agreed to give me time. Until then toying would have to work.
Jimmy started humming something, sounding like Stay Young by Strata. I was tired not really getting much sleep lately considering Riley is starting to teeth.. or well we think.
"Why don't you go back to bed." He said, rubbing my back lightly. I shook my head knowing if I did that meant less time with Jimmy, and I never got a Jimmy and I day, where we can talk, or anything.
"No." I pouted, I might have been a kid but that’s one thing Jimmy never like about me. When I pouted he melted I wasn’t a kid in his eyes. The pout made he 'happy' he loved it. A groan emitted from him. "Only if you go with me."
"Okay." He smiled down at me eagerly. I released him and made my way out of the kitchen. He proceeded behind me, his arms wrapping around me tightly.