Status: Working on but has a few road blocks that are getting annoying...

Right on Key

Chapter Seventeen

Ed and All ran through the streets still. Ed was now about a block ahead of Al; still beating himself up for the whole ordeal.

“HEL-!” Ed heard a scream. He felt his blood freeze.

“Violet.” he muttered, before charging down the street.

“Violet!”

Ed was racing on, looking down every side street and alley.

“Brother! Wait up!” Al tried yelling after him, but it had no effect.

“Violet!”

Ed slowed a little. He was sure that the scream had come from near here.

“Violet!”

“Violet!” she heard her name.

‘Ed.’ she thought. He was close.

Violet struggled against Envy again. She had to make some noise to get his attention.

“I don’t think so. You’re mine for now, Pumpkin.”

Violet could feel the tears forming in her eyes. If Ed didn’t find her now, she was done for.

“Brain, what do I do?” she cried in her head.

“Don’t give up!”


It was now or never. Violet opened her mouth.

“No, no. I thought we talked about screaming?”

“How about biting?” Violet thought as she chomped down on Envy’s hand. He growled as he pulled his hand back.

“ED!” Violet screamed at the top of her lungs.

“You little bitch!” Envy growled as he slapped her across the face.

“ED!”

Ed heard it loud and clear. He knew where it came from too. He ran, turning left into an alley.

“Violet!” he yelled again, hoping to hear her yell back. Instead, he found her.

There she was crying, being pinned up against the wall by Envy. His blood began to boil.

“Get away from her, you bastard!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go. Thanks for the comments, they make me really happy. Hope you guys like this.

Ed finally found Violet. Now who will win this fight and take her away?